Multiple projectile voidbearer

Hello guys!

So i was playing the Bloodines HC monthly with my 71 marauder, had 3/4 challenges completed and only had to get lvl 80.
I was farming docks for lvl 72 to go mapping.

Really tanky cyclone marauder build, 4.9k hp, all max res ( fire 76% )

But it all didn't matter.
I saw a group of 5-6 voidbearer and before i could react they instakilled me.

Is this intended mechanic?
I find it pretty stupid that i can get killed in 0.5 second when being so strong.

Ripping to things like this makes me hate melee and only want to play ranged, even though i dislike ranged builds.

Thanks for reading :)
They can only instakill you if you're right next to them. As a melee player, you really should've been more careful - they're infamous for being stupid powerful with Multiple Projectiles.

That said: this will change in the next patch. No more shotgunning.
Fixed in next patch?
Damn that's awesome.

Well yea i'm a cyclone build so of course i am right next to them.
A bit sad i can't get 4/4 challenge in the hardcore league, lvl 80 in 2 days too hard :P
to be really safe, you need(ed) arctic armour against voidbearer...
IGN TylordRampage
Or just use a ruby flask? seems easyer than the options above.

Edit: i also think ruby is a must in belt slot since there are too much dangerous things that comes with fire damage for example : Magnus, Igna, Minara Anemina, Voidbearers, Lava Golems, Reflect damage if you got high fire damage like added fire + herald of ash(of course with a high damage weapon) or you using infernal blow.
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Apr 22, 2015, 11:15:11 AM
Thats what happens if you spin to win demacia like into voidbearers :D
Flask would only give me 10% more red, definitely not enough to survive.

But yea with this patch cyclone is probably not good idea.
Just wait after the fix, i crush everything then :P
"Only" 10% Max Res does reduce Damage taken by 40%, giving you a lot more time to bash Instant Flasks.
I don't believe that you died instantly to six multiproj Voidbearers with your stats.
"
hallohoofd wrote:
Flask would only give me 10% more red, definitely not enough to survive.

But yea with this patch cyclone is probably not good idea.
Just wait after the fix, i crush everything then :P

10% more is a lot, ress gets more effective above 75% by a lot 20000total dmg means 5000 at 75% ress but only 3000 at 85% the difference would be if you have 4k life you will surivive but without 10% you wont survive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info