[Removed by Support]'s Been a Naughty Boy.

"
Hilbert wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

How on God's green earth did you get into beta? You haven't even experienced or played end-game on your main account. Your highest character is lvl 76.. LOL

Oh the irony of your 'Nepotism' argument... from a few days ago, haha.

Do some pushups for justice.

[Removed by Support]
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
On the other hand, it's also interesting how quickly things move on reddit. That which was the fire of the day yesterday there is nothing but ashes and memories now. I had precisely one reply when I woke up this morning, and it was from the guy who made the thread that got me started in the first place. That was rather nice of him.

Contrarily, had quite a few PMs on here reinforcing that I did the right thing.

Strange, strange division of community.

Anyway, done and done now. Back to beta testin'.

How on God's green earth did you get into beta? You haven't even experienced or played end-game on your main account. Your highest character is lvl 76.. LOL

I thought we were cool, monkuar. Did you suddenly decide to be my 'enemy' again?

You know why I'm in the beta. I'm an alpha tester. I'm an alpha tester because that was a perk of being a voluntary moderator, and because GGG know they can trust me with the sorts of secrets an alpha tester encounters. I tried to give up my beta spot but Chris wouldn't let me.

The nepotism call was purely about Kripparrian getting keys and giving them to friends, when that should never have happened, not when so many people are playing by the rules and waiting their turn with the lottery. There is nothing nepotistic about how I operate. If you want to believe I bought power, that's fine; that's NOT nepotism.

I'm sorry that you feel it necessary to be contentious with me again, monkuar. What can I do to make amends this time?

PS I won't do any sort of exercises in a video.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 22, 2015, 6:55:02 PM
"
"
monkuar wrote:

Says the guy who's so knowledgeable about PoE that he has to use build guides to make characters...

bahahahha oh snap
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
monkuar wrote:
"
"
monkuar wrote:

Says the guy who's so knowledgeable about PoE that he has to use build guides to make characters...

Yeah because creating a character and running end-game maps efficiently is relevant to following a cool guide made by someone?

Damn, that logic.... I might pass out it's so strong.

Point is, GOOD players are able to come up with their own ideas and bring them to life.

Charan does this.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Charan wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
On the other hand, it's also interesting how quickly things move on reddit. That which was the fire of the day yesterday there is nothing but ashes and memories now. I had precisely one reply when I woke up this morning, and it was from the guy who made the thread that got me started in the first place. That was rather nice of him.

Contrarily, had quite a few PMs on here reinforcing that I did the right thing.

Strange, strange division of community.

Anyway, done and done now. Back to beta testin'.

I thought we were cool, monkuar. Did you suddenly decide to be my 'enemy' again?

You know why I'm in the beta. I'm an alpha tester. I'm an alpha tester because that was a perk of being a voluntary moderator, and because GGG know they can trust me with the sorts of secrets an alpha tester encounters. I tried to give up my beta spot but Chris wouldn't let me.

The nepotism call was purely about Kripparrian getting keys and giving them to friends, when that should never have happened, not when so many people are playing by the rules and waiting their turn with the lottery. There is nothing nepotistic about how I operate. If you want to believe I bought power, that's fine; that's NOT nepotism.

I'm sorry that you feel it necessary to be contentious with me again, monkuar. What can I do to make amends this time?

PS I won't do any sort of exercises in a video.

Not your enemy, just pointing out the flaws in your post.

You claim GGG is having nepotism behavior while having a different personality on your 'Forum Moderator' account, as compared to your main account. How many personalities do you have?

So, with that said. You're claiming GGG is having nepotism type behavior, but you're here ONLY getting into beta because of the amount of money you gave to this company. Isn't that kinda sad you would call out GGG for nepotism, but then, infact... You yourself's own beta key was because of GGG 'favoring' you over others because of your amount donated. It's just sad if you think about, that's all.

"
There is nothing nepotistic about how I operate. If you want to believe I bought power, that's fine; that's NOT nepotism.

Ughm.. yes it is.

"
nep·o·tism
ˈnepəˌtizəm/Submit
noun
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

If you are giving someone money, that has influence.

(Very bad analogy, but prostitution is a good example lol). The more money you give upfront, probably the better kind of "sex" you will receive, if you will).

In this case, it's a Ruler of Wraeclast Supporter Title, and GGG is giving you the better service. That is nepotism at its finest and you know it.

Same exact logic applies here.

Don't try to sugar coat your arguments.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 22, 2015, 7:02:47 PM
Prostitution and nepotism..well that was a leap. Stick to the push-ups bruh bruh
"
TheWretch wrote:
Prostitution and nepotism..well that was a leap. Stick to the push-ups bruh bruh

Maybe if you read the post in context you'd understand the word influence that I highlighted.

Stick to nit picking posts as your hobby, bruh.

Nepotism and Prostitution are both driven and derivative by influence.
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 22, 2015, 7:04:38 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Maybe if you read the post in context you'd understand the word influence that I highlighted.

Stick to nit picking posts as your hobby, bruh.

It's bruh-bruh to you.
"

Point is, GOOD players are able to come up with their own ideas and bring them to life.

Charan does this.

Point is, the person offers nothing to the game if they cannot experience end-game themselves to make the game better in terms of longevity.

But wait, I'm sure leveling a character to 76 and running strand maps all day is definitely going places. Oh wait there's more! I meant creating 20 + characters and maxing them out to around 30 helps too. Definitely beta material. Ughm no, it's favoritism and driven by money.
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 22, 2015, 7:07:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info