[Removed by Support]'s Been a Naughty Boy.

I was an alpha tester and moderator long before I was a Ruler, monkuar.

And I only became Chris' friend after we met for lunch a few months before that (half a year, actually). I was at that point a 2 or 3 x diamond supporter; Reaper had more packs than me, I believe. Chris happened to be in my area, and I figured it'd be nice to meet the guy making this amazing game. We got along, but I'd hardly say I bought his friendship. If anything, he's told me to stop supporting more than once. Is there anything about the way Chris acts that tells you his friendship could be bought? That he's that easily compromised?

As for this account vs CharanJaydemyr, this is the account that was invited to the Closed Beta. I can't access the closed beta boards on here as my other account. My signature makes clear I'm not a forum moderator anymore. Not my fault if people don't or won't read that.

I have one personality, but like everyone else, I have different ways of behaving in different contexts.

Are we done? Because you've been quite rude and I am under no obligation to reply as nicely and politely as I have. This is purely a courtesy because you've shown in the past you do listen and you can see past the bullshit like how much I've supported.

Finally, if I were that into the nepotism, as Chris' friend and as a big supporter of GGG, I could easily have asked for some beta keys to give to MY friends. I did not, because that's not how this is meant to work.

You can't compare what I do and did to some streamer using his influence to get a beta key for a 'friend' who was not welcome in the beta in the first place. Totally. Different. Situations.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 22, 2015, 7:10:13 PM
skillz as defined by PoE elitests

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
monkuar wrote:
"

Point is, GOOD players are able to come up with their own ideas and bring them to life.

Charan does this.

Point is, the person offers nothing to the game if they cannot experience end-game themselves to make the game better in terms of longevity.

But wait, I'm sure leveling a character to 76 and running strand maps all day is definitely going places. Oh wait there's more! I meant creating 20 + characters and maxing them out to around 30 helps too.

It takes ZERO skill to follow build guide A and slog it up to level whatever. NONE.

All that's necessary is TIME. No skill.

Anyone could do what you do. It's nothing special.
Can we move past my character levels please?

They have nothing to do with this. If people were selected for alpha or beta based on character levels, all you'd get is VERY skewed testing results. GGG know this, so they're aiming for a much wider variety of players and playstyles.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I was an alpha tester and moderator long before I was a Ruler, monkuar.

And I only became Chris' friend after we met for lunch a few months before that (half a year, actually). I was at that point a 2 or 3 x diamond supporter; Reaper had more packs than me, I believe. Chris happened to be in my area, and I figured it'd be nice to meet the guy making this amazing game. We got along, but I'd hardly say I bought his friendship. If anything, he's told me to stop supporting more than once. Is there anything about the way Chris acts that tells you his friendship could be bought? That he's that easily compromised?

As for this account vs CharanJaydemyr, this is the account that was invited to the Closed Beta. I can't access the closed beta boards on here as my other account. My signature makes clear I'm not a forum moderator anymore. Not my fault if people don't or won't read that.

I have one personality, but like everyone else, I have different ways of behaving in different contexts.

Are we done? Because you've been quite rude and I am under no obligation to reply as nicely and politely as I have. This is purely a courtesy because you've shown in the past you do listen and you can see past the bullshit like how much I've supported.

If you're under no obligation don't reply? Your relationship to Chris is really irrelevant here.

I'm not talking about Chris' friendship being bought. I understand you and Chris are friends, that's fine. And I believe you that you have a good relationship with him. My point is how you claim to argue nepotism type behavior, when infact you got accepted into closed beta because of your donation amount and you know it.

You know how I know this? Because I've been here almost as long as you have. Except I have donated about 10 dollars and haven't received into beta. It's favoritism & nepotism by GGG and I bet you if you never made that $15,000 + donation you'd still be a forum moderator (or atleast have that account, Charan) and stuff... but you would be right here with me with no access. But guess what? you're NOT. You have access to beta only because of the donation amount. Imagine if GGG never gave you a closed beta key? I cannot imagine that.

I understand you were an alpha tester and I wasn't. But even if GGG gave you a closed beta key because you were in alpha is STILL INFACT nepotism! Don't you understand this? But then on your post a few days ago you are claiming that GGG is having nepotism and it's irritating you... Well no duh lol that's my point. You're arguing for something that you are the definition of. It comes off as arrogant in my opinion.

I'm not done. I will continue to shed light on the truth on all your posts. You think you're the holy trinity on these forums and it's not right. You are not perfect.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 22, 2015, 7:18:17 PM
"
Charan wrote:
Can we move past my character levels please?

They have nothing to do with this. If people were selected for alpha or beta based on character levels, all you'd get is VERY skewed testing results. GGG know this, so they're aiming for a much wider variety of players and playstyles.

No. Your character levels SHOULD and do have a huge impact on whether or not you're a good tester.

How? Well, just look at your account. It's all low level characters except for a few 60's and 1 76. That is not experiencing the game at end-game and offers really nothing to the devs that they ALREADY know. It just adds weight to my argument that you were only selected because of the amount donated.

Which is fine... but the problem I have is you calling out GGG for nepotism type behavior... lol see my post above. It's just too contradictory to not say something about it.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Apr 22, 2015, 7:19:08 PM
"
monkuar wrote:

My point is how you claim to argue nepotism type behavior, when infact you got accepted into closed beta because of your donation amount and you know it.

I understand you were an alpha tester and I wasn't.

*whistles as I walk away
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
This level of jealousy is unhealthy.
"
This level of jealousy is unhealthy.

Yeah, because the last time I showed jealousy and quoted his posts was for the past several months non-stop right? Nope. I've just recently came back to the forums.
I only have one thing left to say, and I've already said it.

I never accused GGG of nepotism. Not once. It was clear my accusation of nepotism was Kripparrian receiving keys meant for promoting the game via giveaways, and then giving one of those keys to Cybrix, his 'friend'. That's nepotism. Pure and simple.

Bye monkuar. I'm sorry we couldn't be friends, but you need to understand that I did nothing wrong. I didn't bot. I didn't RMT. I didn't call GGG staff disgusting things. I didn't harass Chris. and I didn't get into a closed beta despite GGG's wishes because of *nepotism*.

All I did was point these things out. GGG made the call. Not me.

Take care. Stay healthy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info