How the Closed Beta is going so far

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the timer speedup and "alternate mechanics" to get a key.
"
Chris wrote:
A lot of people signed up for Path of Exile after reading about The Awakening. I understand that they haven't played 1000+ hours yet, but neither has the average Path of Exile player.

I have almost 4000+ hours of poe =( I want into the beta
"
saniol19993 wrote:
I wish streamers have the patience and wait too for the key by the timer....

This.
While I understand the obvious reasons for Streamers getting a key, the closed beta FAQ really annoyed me.

"Are certain accounts more likely than others to get in? I've played PoE for 3000 hours.
All accounts have an equal chance of being selected."

"I'm a popular Streamer. Can I get access?
Possibly."

ok.

Also
"
Chris wrote:

They have new weapon effects.

Yay, have always been sad I wasn't playing PoE when the previous packs with weapons were around.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Apr 22, 2015, 1:45:06 AM
It makes perfect sense...

Personally, i made a new ranger to try out, until final release...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
what pissed me off the most was that streamer who hanged out with kripps back in the days, that got banned for botting. just got to made a new account and was given a betakey, kinda proves how little ggg care about cheating and it's a slap in the face to all the legitimate streamers who didnt get a beta invite
Hypu poi
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
OK i can wait a bit more :)

Yes Daresso still lack a bit of power. If you could make his strikes as deadly as Kaom...hmmm
Last edited by camapngu133 on Apr 22, 2015, 1:27:47 AM
"
thefredz wrote:
what pissed me off the most was that streamer who hanged out with kripps back in the days, that got banned for botting. just got to made a new account and was given a betakey, kinda proves how little ggg care about cheating and it's a slap in the face to all the legitimate streamers who didnt get a beta invite

That has been handled.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I'm look forward to the release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info