How the Closed Beta is going so far

"
Chris wrote:
To those not in the Beta yet: Thanks for your patience. Having played The Awakening, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have to wait.

pls
Thanks for the update Chris. As a midling level player I can't wait to try the new content.
Damn i wonder how it look like :D

This guy dont have any accout allready but he choosen ?? its weird i see lot ppl like that.. who'r they ?
?
IGN : WalkOnTheEarth
Last edited by dannol on Apr 22, 2015, 1:22:20 AM
I wish streamers have the patience and wait too for the key by the timer....
"
IsoLateJynXx wrote:
Would love to see a little teaser for new supporter packs give the non beta players a little bit of extra hype to look forward to

Lol I definitely vouch this idea.. Im waiting to open my wallet on dem packz doe! GGG
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
I still can't believe you turned down pizza for a beta key
Woooohoooo
"
splashfire1 wrote:
Sounds good Chris! But the jewels feel lackluster too be honest, kinda dissapointed.

chris said yesterday there is over 100, we haven't even seen half of them yet.
Keep up the good work everyone in beta :)
I really don't think their methods for detecting duplicate accounts are working properly 3
Ign: Zeroes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info