How the Closed Beta is going so far

"
Chris wrote:

Our systems for duplicate account detection are very advanced because we use them for large-scale bot/RMT detection.

I'm the 11211 st.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Xidario wrote:
beta key invites, 0 characters, zero play time. Funny.

387 eduaguiars April 21, 2015 0 (0 posts per day) April 21, 2015
386 mine9 April 21, 2015 0 (0 posts per day)

I am getting used to this BS, now I am just telling my self they are new players, and I can believe GGG because they said their key giving system is perfect.
I'm Cheking my email and looking the main page every 10 minutes. So sad :(

Btw looks awesome. Good work GGG
Last edited by cuakman on Apr 22, 2015, 3:14:31 AM
@Kayuga go play d3 crap noob game but leave poe alone we dont want to play another game we want to play poe and make sure its challenging enough thats the fun of poe you just dont get it... and if its "closed beta" the testing should be done out of the streaming light not doing a publicity stun and rubing it in our faces. i'm done even trying to explain something i go play dota2
"
Kayuga wrote:

tl;dr version; every planner requires input from a myriad different sources. fresh eyes bringing fresh perspectives. be patient and you might get in, to really feel what a CBT is all about, with all its problems/crashes/bugs.

The problem with your statement is that they need INPUT. 5/10 (or 13/30) of the first players have 0 forum posts - in addition a lot of them have less than 10 posts.

Closed beta is a publicity stunt at the expense of the supporters and loyal fanbase (to whom CB is just cruel) - nothing more and nothing less. It's not like the supporters and loyal fanbase care about stability / balance / finished content / wipes.

CB with an NDA and only a bit of spoilers by chris would be fine with me. But getting flooded with content and not beeing able to play is just cruel.

GGG is toying with their supporters and loyal fanbase - not sure if thats a good idea tbh.
Last edited by Thirion on Apr 22, 2015, 3:30:28 AM
"
ZestyScanner wrote:
I don't wanna play another game, but only so long a man can stare at a timer!

Trust me I tried......
After 38 hours I fell to sleep and woke up on my keyboard, with pizza mushed in my face!

If i send you all cookies, can I jump the queues?

No......? What about Ice Cream? Everyone loves that!
"
cuakman wrote:
I'm Cheking my email and looking the main page every 10 minutes. So sad :(

Btw looks awesome. Good work GGG

Dude don't do this, it could days before you get an invite.

sad but true-metallica
How to know the total played hours on POE with all my characters (deleted or not)
"
Atao wrote:
How to know the total played hours on POE with all my characters (deleted or not)

Steam for the win - 1298 hours for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info