Chris on Kripp stream. Gone now but stayed for 3 hours.

Now the mic is beautiful. Chris has the voice of an angel.
LMAO, Kripp : "I already found 2 legendary, uhhhm epic jewels, uhmmmm, how is it you say? Oh, unique, yah unique jewels".
Casually casual.

Well this interview started quite awkward but it got interesting really fast. This is excellent marketing from GGG
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
I don't get why is Chris on his stream. He is so not into this game any more, and he doesn't have any normal question for Chris.

And I found his "I know everything, and I am God" attitude very annoying.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
I'll agree his attitude makes me wanna punch the guy in the face lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
IgorBGD wrote:
I don't get why is Chris on his stream. He is so not into this game any more, and he doesn't have any normal question for Chris.

And I found his "I know everything, and I am God" attitude very annoying.

^_~

It's Kripp, if you don't understand why Chris would want to be on this stream, you should maybe spend some time watching the stream, or doing some research.
Casually casual.

And some people wonder why i don't like kripp ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Kripp is such a noob now, lol :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Kripp is such a noob now, lol :)

I wanna flame him so hard god dayum lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Did he just say Anger now applies to spells as well?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info