Chris on Kripp stream. Gone now but stayed for 3 hours.

Thanks Chris for spending some time talking with the community. It was great to listen to you two chatting again.

This expansion already has brought on a lot of nostalgia, but the future looks really promising. I'm hoping this brings a new golden age for Path of Exile :) Can't wait!
"
paradox404 wrote:
"
It has always been easy sorry if you felt it's been hard in a shape of form.

I say stop talking about things you don't know anything of. Back in the days if you face tank brut there was a high chance that you will one shotted heck people had to learn how to avoid the hook. Normal is a joke at current state of the game.

Most people dont know that now tho... they run to brutus or even Kole and attack once on their mjolner coc guy and everything on screen including the boss die...

PoE was a lot harder back in the days.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Please keep this thread on topic and free of any antagonistic comments. If such posts continue then the thread will be locked.

There are a few individuals who constantly pop up in threads and derail them/post troll comments,and they do it often enough for people to know their names by heart,instead of posting these template messages every time this occurs i would rather see you moderators permanently ban these accounts,in some cases i've seen them on probation over 10 times,how many second chances do you give them ? 200 ? This forum is a cesspool,no wonder the devs mostly use reddit (which says a lot about this forum since reddit isn't near peacy status either).
Enjoyed it very much. Especially after Chris joined.

Hope he streams some more POE from time to time, atleast big events. Getting 10k+ viewers anyway.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
Normal modes have always been easy it's always been like that what the fuck lol

There's a reason other difficulty exist to make it HARDER if you want hard YOU go to the next difficulty not a hard concept there.

Try and look at it from this perspective. You are a new player and you just heard about this great game PoE. You want to play it and give it a whirl. However, you are soon disappointed by the fact that none of your choices really seem to matter. You steamroll all the content and there isn't much threat to you. You've heard there are other difficulties by the time you finish Act 4, but the thought of replaying the game no longer appeals to you. The snoozefest of normal has put you off, you leave the game and if other friends ask you about it you let them know how easy and brainless it is.

Do you not see how this might be an issue? You have to learn to think outside of your own scope of gameplay. Obviously the rest of us will just continue right on to Merciless to get our fix of being fucked in the ass, but new players might want a good bit of anal too. Sorry, I think I just got off topic...

Long story short, you need to think about new players and what might help retain them. I think a brainless first difficulty will put more people off than retain them. In the end, we want to draw more into PoE, not turn them away.

OT: It was very enjoyable to watch Kripp from the perspective of a newish player as he had been out of the loop for so long. I also enjoyed that Chris dropped in for quite awhile as well although I wish Kripp had asked him a few more productive questions. It was also a nice change of pace to see Kripp actually having fun with a game, instead of just being angry. Too bad soon he'll go back to HS.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Apr 21, 2015, 8:38:15 AM
"
Please keep this thread on topic and free of any antagonistic comments. If such posts continue then the thread will be locked.
Just lock it
we dont want to hear about that Boring Shittarian
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Pewzor wrote:
Most other PoE streamers tends to be more informative... and "faking" a lot of shit...

Kripp plays it if its fun he says its fun... if something is making his ears bleed he shows it... no faked excitement needed. He just plays the game and it's fun... for new players that's all they need to know really.

Exactly.

I've seen [Edited] on his stream and all he was saying was "Wow this is amazing." "Wow the music is cool." "This is awesome."

That's not the kind of feedback GGG wants, fuck.

Anyway I'd rather watch an arrogant dude being arrogant than watch an arrogant dude faking to be nice.

Edit: Gotta add that I'm not a fan of Kripp and this was probably the first time I was watching him for more than 5 minutes.
Last edited by Jaille on Apr 21, 2015, 8:39:06 AM
"
rockmassif wrote:
Enjoyed it very much. Especially after Chris joined.

Hope he streams some more POE from time to time, atleast big events. Getting 10k+ viewers anyway.

Kripp did pretty good... his viewers peaked 19k today (normally his HS stream peaks @ 25k) and still plenty of people watching after Chris left... and Kripp is now answering a lot of new players on his twitch chat questions on PoE...

Theres some people here said Kripp will lose all his viewers to like 200 views if he streams PoE... it's funny how some people loves this game so much they are attacking streamers yet don't have the confidence in the enjoyment of their very own favorite game to keep viewers interested... very strange community.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"

Normal mode should not be easy. This is the first impression that a lot of new players will have and if its a cake walk, they might not even bother to continue into the later difficulties. The fact that most people can steamroll normal mode without any prior knowledge or twinking means that it needs to be more difficult.

A more stable difficulty curve that kicks you in the balls earlier and harder is what the game needs.

signed!
Last edited by gloobonious on Apr 21, 2015, 9:25:49 AM
Kripparrian second coming is near.

I can feel it in my funny bone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info