Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

"
Iceman6005 wrote:
ya, its really a poor system for this. all these people that play the game heavily, have one or more supporter packs, and we get nothing? you would think there would be a system check to toss out the accounts that dont log in on a regular basis, or that have no characters or forum posts. really disappointed about this "ticket system"....

But But - you could always cash in with CBT key in next Support pack that comes this week - they say.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Beta: Free Testing.
Streamers: Free Advertising.
Path of Exile: Free Game.

And yet, some people are... well... crying that they can't join in.

I signed up for beta. If I get tagged in, cool.
If not, I am still going to play the #$&% out of this game now and in 2 months!!
i want my beta T_T QQ
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Seamonster

Seamonster

Last Visited:
July 24, 2012

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)
How is this even possible? How do you signup for the beta without logging in your account in 3 years?
"
Cambob wrote:
Beta: Free Testing.
Streamers: Free Advertising.
Path of Exile: Free Game.

And yet, some people are... well... crying that they can't join in.

I signed up for beta. If I get tagged in, cool.
If not, I am still going to play the #$&% out of this game now and in 2 months!!

i dont disagree with you. i just think they should have a system check to throw out all the "new" and "inactive" accounts. how many of the tickets have gone to accounts that are new or inactive so far today?
"
ChaosOnFire wrote:

Seamonster

Last Visited:
July 24, 2012

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)
How is this even possible? How do you signup for the beta without logging in your account in 3 years?

That's not true, he has a level 82 standard character and he joined October 24th, 2014

Edit: I see what you did wrong. You misspelled his name. Seamonster didn't get invited, seamonstor did.
Last edited by Shadowstorm on Apr 20, 2015, 11:00:21 PM
"
ChaosOnFire wrote:
without logging in your account in 3 years?
Hmm, I always thought that "last visited" is about visiting the forum, not about game login...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
That's not true, he has a level 82 standard character and he joined October 24th, 2014

Where do you see that though? Looking at his account I don't see anything other than a lvl1 character.

"
Hmm, I always thought that "last visited" is about visiting the forum, not about game login..

You still had to sign in at the site to signup for the beta though.
Last edited by ChaosOnFire on Apr 20, 2015, 11:01:52 PM
nice identified.. I think this system is going wrong.. first 30 minutes of the first register to be accepted 200 people directly.. when is done this limit, the other 200 people should be randomly selected..

"
Jaille wrote:
Name removed

Last Visited:
April 20, 2015

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)

No Character

Name removed

Last Visited:
April 14, 2015

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)

Level 7 Templar

Name removed

Last Visited:
April 11, 2015

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)

No Character

Name removed

Last Visited:
April 20, 2015

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)

No Character

wat

Edit:
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
2nd person granted access: Name removed

Last Visited:
November 30, 2013

Makes PERFECT sense, lets give beta access to someone who doesn't even log in or play the game. Looks like D3 it is until Act4.

Don't you have to log in to apply for the beta? o.O
"
ChaosOnFire wrote:

Seamonster

Last Visited:
July 24, 2012

Total Forum Posts:
0 (0 posts per day)

who can explain this..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info