The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

Closed beta was a good idea in my eyes... Giving streamers special treatment was not though.. just reinforces the thinking that many already had.. that streamers have been getting special treatment for a while to make the drops appear better than they really are to viewers.. might not be true but will just add fuel to their arguments
IGN: McPeen / Sex / iLeap
as a long time mmorpg player i'm just happy they're updating the game, its not slowly dissolving away and dying, and in general they're trying to text things for the users and open to feed back.

yeah chances are i won't get into the beta but hey at least it's being updated and they're trying to improve the gameplay
so only 288 people get invites per 24 hours? 24 * 60/5 = 24 * 12 = 288 that is how the math worked out that means chance of getting in are extremely low
"
LMK wrote:
Closed beta was a good idea in my eyes... Giving streamers special treatment was not though.. just reinforces the thinking that many already had.. that streamers have been getting special treatment for a while to make the drops appear better than they really are to viewers.. might not be true but will just add fuel to their arguments

and the sad part is without US viewers the streamers are nothing i find it crap too they should have to wait like everyone else but w/e GGG picks favorites like everyone else
Are we getting a new 1 month / 2 month league in wait of the expansion?

We need something to do, going back to standard / hardcore for 2 months isn't going to happen.
Yeah chance is like 10% per 8 weeks not now, per 8 weeks 10% this is very low.I'm dissapointed but i hope they will find bugs fast and update it earlier than 8-7-6 weeks maybe only 4.
Last edited by saniol19993 on Apr 20, 2015, 10:42:54 PM
"
papas88063 wrote:
last winner:

BrierlyAnthony11211

Last Visited:
April 20, 2015

cool

Ahhahaha, BURN!!!!!!!!
bad maths...

removed.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Apr 20, 2015, 10:49:33 PM
"
Defeatist420 wrote:

and the sad part is without US viewers the streamers are nothing i find it crap too they should have to wait like everyone else but w/e GGG picks favorites like everyone else

i think the reason they gave streamers special is so that people who dont get in but want to see the new content can watch through them, at least get a little taste of whats to come. its also for publicity, to let people know of the new patch thats on the way. personally, i think its fine to give the big name streamers access to it, they can get the input from the streamers as well as from the viewers, kinda like double dipping... o.o
ya, its really a poor system for this. all these people that play the game heavily, have one or more supporter packs, and we get nothing? you would think there would be a system check to toss out the accounts that dont log in on a regular basis, or that have no characters or forum posts. really disappointed about this "ticket system"....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info