What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

"
RhoaWhisperer wrote:
"
jables wrote:
The invitations aren't going by when you have joined. my account was created,
Please stop with the rumors.

no acc after 2013 has been invited

there has only been 5 names generated. Not enough data. If it was going in order they would still be on accounts made back in 2010 and 2011. Chill out.

Update: The last 2 accounts invited joined in 2015.
"Don't Tread on Me"
Last edited by jables on Apr 20, 2015, 8:05:56 PM
My response to those who have mentioned pants:

Great, an account signed up a few days ago, given access to the beta.

[Removed by Support]

That is so gonna be RMT'd
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 20, 2015, 8:49:04 PM
"
All projectiles now behave like arrows. Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target.

Thank you~~~~~+!

"
We now have far better ability to balance projectile skills because Multiple Projectiles support gems aren't absolutely mandatory any more.

This is only true if there isn't an effective damage cap, though. If multiproj doesn't add multiple seconds to how long it takes to clear a screen, it's still the best since it triples your coverage. It is the equivalent of 300% increased area of effect, so it needs a seriously heavy damage penalty.

: [
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Apr 20, 2015, 8:58:35 PM
"
iamnotspock wrote:

[Removed by Support]

of course it is. but honestly this whole beta seems like a joke to me. Only 368 people to start a beta and that includes the streamers and alpha members. I wonder how many were randomly selected of those 368. then a 5 min timer hoping for a lotto win, LMAO.
I would like to know how long will be beta closed till became open.
"
Kastmar wrote:

as of right now there has been nothing mentioned this will become open beta. This beta only for lotto winners, streamers and alpha members.
Last edited by papas88063 on Apr 20, 2015, 9:06:50 PM
"
papas88063 wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

as of right now there has been nothing mentioned this will become open beta. This beta only for lotto winners, streamers and alpha members.

This is important to know not win the lottery :-)
"The placement of totems is no longer considered to be casting, and so is not modified by cast speed modifiers. We will be adding more bonuses for totem placement speed."

I hope this is going to end up being as good/better than before... Totem builds have been nerfed enough already lol.
Last edited by Vaagur on Apr 20, 2015, 11:23:47 PM
"
papas88063 wrote:
"
iamnotspock wrote:

[Removed by Support]

of course it is. but honestly this whole beta seems like a joke to me. Only 368 people to start a beta and that includes the streamers and alpha members. I wonder how many were randomly selected of those 368. then a 5 min timer hoping for a lotto win, LMAO.

Merrick: What's troubling, you, Lincoln?

Lincoln Six-Echo: It - it's just... all right, Tuesday night is tofu night, and I'm asking myself "Who here decided that everyone likes tofu in the first place, and what is tofu anyway?" And why can't I have bacon? I line up every morning, and I'm not allowed any bacon for my breakfast. And - and tell me - let's talk about all the white. Why is everyone wearing white all the time? It's impossible to keep clean, I'm walking around, I get - I always get the gray stripe, I never get any color, and I hand it in to be cleaned, and - and someone cleans it and fold it neatly back in my drawer, but who? Who is that person? I don't know. I just - I wanna know answers and I - and I wish that there was more.

Merrick: More?

Lincoln Six-Echo: Yeah, more than just waiting to go to The Island.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info