What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

Anyone streaming ?
haha you can redeem ur beta key via the drawn guy's profile pages... dunno if thats a bug or not ...
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Is it just me or is everyone who is being chosen for the beta had joined in january of 2013
I want the key))))
"
SOULorSYSTEM wrote:
Is it just me or is everyone who is being chosen for the beta had joined in january of 2013
think they are on febuary now (Sabrion Joined:
February 1, 2013)
"
SOULorSYSTEM wrote:

nope your on to something! now its on feb
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
Last edited by RedBeardBD on Apr 20, 2015, 7:15:52 PM
I've had my account since 2012. this is not the case.
"
TurtlePower wrote:
I've had my account since 2012. this is not the case.

same
People should stop crying about nerfs and wait until they play the final game. I play almost all casters and I am not the slightest bit worried yet. The only real big change that I really don't like from the past is not being able to use a bazzillion auras as a single player. That kind of ruined most of my builds at the time since I play almost exclusively single player. But since then GGG introduced lower cost auras. So I have faith.

I will wait to see for myself before I cry that the game was nerfed to the ground and ruined.
Guess I'll have to wait some more. Joined Feb last year :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info