What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

Well, I can't say I know too much about CI based builds and I never played a CI to begin with, but with the Changes to EB...

...Am I getting something wrong, or is EB going to be some kind of CI "Bloodmagic"?

EDIT: Can't wait for the new uniques to drop some time in the future... Should be wrapping some part of the economy up a little bit.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Last edited by Sure_K4y on Apr 21, 2015, 12:34:51 AM
damn i need beta key NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
IGN=binjai
i want key PLEASE Chris :)
"
Chris wrote:
Iteration on existing item mods and the addition of some higher level mods

Still waiting for this to be clarified. Come on, GGG.

"
athenz wrote:
GGG should respect the oldbies who were testers 3 years ago give them a beta access they owe it

why don't we get any love now? this isn't good :(
Oh, wow.

My main character is a RF Incinerator that uses MoM (from CoD), AA (with EB) and the shotgun effect from GMP Incinerate. And all those things are heavily affected from what I read. I really hope my flagship character wont completely die with this patch, that would be horrible D:
Arff what a joke, some botters getting keys while legit players wait..
What a circus :(
Guess its time to go play smth else , bye.
beta key <3

You realise your effort to support the game as a close beta/grand master supporter is rewarded by.... by... thx for your money but no beta key for you.

Thanks i'll remember that.
"
Akiner wrote:

You realise your effort to support the game as a close beta/grand master supporter is rewarded by.... by... thx for your money but no beta key for you.

Thanks i'll remember that.

No, your support was rewarded with:
1. Access to the original CB, a title, music downloads, and GGGold.
2. Survivor and Warrior mtxes, a title, frames, and GGGold.
3. Lots of cool armor mtxes (and armor is expensive), physical merch, a chance to add an enemy to a special map, other mtxes (hideouts, frames, etc), and GGGold.

Where, in any package ever, did they say you would get stuff beyond what was described in the packages you bought?

Where does this feeling of deserving stuff beyond what you originally thought you were paying for come from?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info