A potential change I'm keen to hear your thoughts on

If this is eldritch battery, (which im assuming it is) then it's a pretty neat idea. it will let us see how much the ES is contributing to our overall mana better.
I'm thinking EB now says you spend energy shield as mana???
So does this mean Mana from EB Cannot be used for auras?
I don't like it. It turns your ES into mana, and that is all I want to see. Also, does this imply that ES will be spent before mana. This means that ES regen will be separate from mana regen when using EB. As such, it'll be harder to get a very large mana regen by making use of EB.

If it is just visual, I still don't like it. It looks cluttered.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Apr 17, 2015, 8:08:37 PM
I suppose this is to reduce the number of builds that have insane mana regen because of EB?

Can you give us more information/reasoning on this change?
If you want our thoughts give us more info.
If the purpose is to nerf EB it will be effective... need more info.

I don't like what I see.
Ha if this is EB being reworked it could be disastrous.

I like it lol.

Can we get another clue Rory? Is it a mechanical change to EB and how it operates, or is it purely a visual change and everything stays as it is on a mechanical level?

(% mana regeneration effect comes to mind, flat mana regen gain per mana amount etc)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
I am greatly opposed to such a change. Having to look at two different peripherals to monitor your health as a hybrid character is a major pain.
if you implement this change, please make it optional.

You missed the "keystone" part.

That doesn't really tell much about the screenshot

Keystones are optional.
if it's only purpose is aesthetics then, personally, looks like an unnecessary implementation. But if EB mechanics are being altered then it may be a good idea. We could totally use some more info regarding this keystone.
IGN: Boomway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info