A potential change I'm keen to hear your thoughts on

I only really have one question, and that is how does this work with Blood Magic? I think something like this was similarly suggested before a long while back, I thought about it, and if you could use Blood Magic with it, it's super amazing. Like Blood Magic caster boner inducing amazing.

At the moment with how it is with Mind over Matter, I thought current Eldritch Battery was overly strong paired with +% mana gained on hit. Universal damage mana leech is not existent but there are many sources of life leech, elemental not just physical attack damage types. Might have opportunity for more sources of mana leech...
Looks really bad mechanically and cluttered visually.
I've been wanting this keystone for so long!!!! You have no idea!!!! I suggested it on here a few times, I'd be beyond chuffed if it gets in.

As a separate keystone to EB of course, or a keystone behind EB.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Apr 17, 2015, 9:10:03 PM
The tears, i think we got a winner in our hands here guys.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Is that an Eldritch Battery change for using an ES buffer to cast things?

Would be interesting but I'm curious to know if the modifiers on the "faux" energy shield will be the same as it was, will we still have mana% apply to the ES buffer? Will energy shield still act as a defensive buffer directly or with mind over matter having to be used?
For people saying this is a good change, please enlighten me on why you think so.
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
"
That's not true hybrid gear - and that's part of the problem with EB as it stands.

You only need about T5/6 ES on gear to make an EB build shine. To be balanced, it should require T2/3 ES stats at least (same as CI).

have you tried finding upgrades in HC? Its next to impossible.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Apr 17, 2015, 9:12:24 PM
I've been playing summoners for the last few years and from my perspective, I wouldn't mind at all. running max level AA is/was too easy.

But I have to agree that keeping track of both mana and health with the globes on opposite ends of the screen is difficult. With the old/current version of EB+MoM, I usually aimed for a mana regen value that let me largely ignore the right globe. Although.. the screenshot seems to make the ES stand out a lot. So maybe that concern ends up being nothing to worry about in the end.
This looks pretty terrible, EB = dead, MoM = dead Arctic Armour = dead, witch = dead.

Seriously, Arctic armour couldn't be run at a decent level without tons of mana/mana regen on gear, and I find it hard to believe you would ever manage a higher level of it, certainly not with inner force. But if you nerf the mana cost then that problem is solved but at that point maybe it's too easy for an armour/evasion based character to run it too when you already think AA/MoM is too easy to run.

MoM becomes completely worthless and so does CoD, if MoM goes directly to mana you will never have enough to use auras and MoM at the same time, never gonna be used again. MoM could go to the ES first I suppose.

But in the end that ES won't regen until you stop spending it and that would play terribly, I've played marvel heroes where it works the same way and it feels bad, that is the main reason that this idea doesn't work. You're changing a lot for a worse resource system and making people choose between auras and MoM, and I know how that ends, it ends with people not playing a witch and using other defences.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Apr 17, 2015, 9:21:35 PM
I'm finding this interesting - this completely trashes Cloak of Defiance :D

On the other hand, it needed to go - 8k EHP and god DPS for zero investment? :/
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info