Unique Items - Personal Designs

"
NobodySuper wrote:
Idk why all this cry about this necklace being op for RF. It has no health no resits. Altho 3% regen is nice you lose a lot if you don't have health on every piece of gear possible as RF. Let's say you can get necklace with 70 health. With 200% increased life passives you lose potential 210 health this way(around 180 damage with RF). Also you have harder time finding good gloves and chest since you need to overcap your resits with just those and rings assuming RF uses phoenix and that boots that give life regen for frenzy charges.

you dont use these boots xD
actually life or dmg isnt the problem of rf/rf incinerator, you get tankier if you have more regen after rf

that ammy gives you a huge regen plus
"
NobodySuper wrote:
Idk why all this cry about this necklace being op for RF. It has no health no resits. Altho 3% regen is nice you lose a lot if you don't have health on every piece of gear possible as RF. Let's say you can get necklace with 70 health. With 200% increased life passives you lose potential 210 health this way(around 180 damage with RF). Also you have harder time finding good gloves and chest since you need to overcap your resits with just those and rings assuming RF uses phoenix and that boots that give life regen for frenzy charges.

It's not only about damage/life.

If you manage to corrupt this to +1% max res, you could sustain RF with just the amulet, phoenix and a minimal node investment.

This would allow you to run RF for damage AND still have the nodes to invest into something else, possibly spells to take advantage of the RF spelldamage bonus
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 16, 2015, 5:00:29 AM
No no no! Not an agate :( will be near useless to go chance the other one:/

Tough 3% life regen and 60% mana regen is good, almost 5% with vitality :)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
That unique is just insane !
Doot
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
Getting 3% max regen on an amulet saves you from having to travel to the dualist area for regeneration entirely. That's a hell of a lot of nodes saved that can be invested in life/other things.

There's already absolutely no need to go to duelist nodes to maintain RF. Only reason to go there is if you want to run RF with Saffell's.
Is it craftable with the new recipe system ?

Oh wait. u_u
Looks cool. And quite good, especially for rf casters.
Nice mana reg and life reg. Inb4 prople vaal them in masses in order to roll +1 to max res.
i like how every time ggg feeds us with upcoming stuff, some people gather around and draw apocalyptic scenarios.

e1

i cant wait for the new supporter packs. will give you a good amount of money
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Last edited by Merluza on Apr 16, 2015, 6:18:43 AM
Very nice unique! I would love to have one for my support summoner. I hope it won't be one of rare uniques I will never have..
wow, thats really useful tbh
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info