Unique Items - Personal Designs

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
RIP atziris foible, you were good to me but qarl has left me with no choice.

I hope it doesn't replace Atziri's Foible! (Well maybe for specific cases, but not in general.)

I really like Atziri's Foible, I'll make a note on it for the unique rebalance pass.

Thank you! That's good to hear :)
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Awesome!
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:

I hope it doesn't replace Atziri's Foible! (Well maybe for specific cases, but not in general.)

I really like Atziri's Foible, I'll make a note on it for the unique rebalance pass.

I thing the foible still has it's place. that reduced skill requirement makes it really useful for dodging high strength & dex requirements on mana regen heavy builds.

Spoiler
But a little buff wouldn't hurt, surely? .3.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Last edited by TikoXi on Apr 16, 2015, 8:11:35 AM
me want now
For a pure RF build I'd still prefer a rare amulet, I can easily get a lot of life regen from the tree, so I'm better off stacking as much life as I can get on my gear to optimize the % increased maximum life.
On the other hand I wonder if that would make LLD RF viable, which would definitely be interesting...
if it was
Have life like 60-100
and some Resist it will great for RF but this i have no idea for any use :D

[ Only Aura Sup but who the Facj wan't to play that :D ]
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:

People seem to feel this is either OP for RF, or a bit too close to Atziri's Foible... But, Atziri's Foible can get 90% mana regen and has flat mana and percent mana. So, at closer to 60% mana regen, and not flat or percent mana, this does have some differentiation, but you might want to extend that some.

Reblance idea 1: Small nerf to total mana regen (now 55 vs 90[Foible]). Small Nerf to Life Regen.

15% Increased Mana Regeneration Rate
1% Life Regen Per second
You and nearby allies gain 1.5% of life regen per second
You and nearby Allies gain 40% mana regen per second

Other possible negative trade offs:
a) -1 max fire resist (would hurt RF, could pair with 15% all resists for leveling help)
b) -3 mx all resists when taking damage over time (hurts RF pretty bad)
b) Cannot Use Skill Righteous Fire (says: "There, problem solved?")
c) 15% Increased Attribute Requirements (says: "Hey, I'm different from Foible")

Of course, if this is intended to synergize well with righteous fire, then 5-7% reduced damage taken from damage over time would be icing on the cake. (Such as if you wanted to drop the non-aura mana to keep this further from Foible.)
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Apr 16, 2015, 9:34:02 AM
finally more support items.
LoL best amulet in game :D
After reading a few posts about how disappointed supporters were both with how long their item took to create and how underwhelming some of their end results were, it doesn't seem right to make these developer uniques while there are still so many unmade supporter uniques on the to do list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info