Unique Items - Personal Designs

"
Coolmer wrote:
"
@People saying 'add bloodmagic to balance it'

You suck at balancing.
That is a buff.

RF Incinerators already have mana issues(Which are negated by elreon rings) and not health issues. Adding bloodmagic to an item that gives a possible +1 max res and 2% life regeneration is a MASSIVE buff.

RF Incinerators don't even NEED an amulet currently. You're giving them a free gem, free casting abilities, AND more survivability? What are you people smoking...

It is early but now I think I need a drink, just buff it to the roof for our RF fellows

This is rlly funny, so RF Incinerators need buff, awesome
U want to burn everything around you without any possibility of reflect from RF and to ash their boons with Incinerate in same time without any mana issue?? So you need buff?

80% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
6% of Life Regenerated per Second
You and Nearby Allies Gain 2% of Life Regenerated per Second
You and Nearby Allies Gain 60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

Will that satisfy u?

You're drunk >_>
I said it's OP.. And they're trying to make it more OP... I won't be mean because your intoxicated obviously.
"
Shipman wrote:
Very nice, great for leveling up.

Sorry, but this amulet is completely imbalanced. It gives whole 3% life regen, completely "for free"! It is almost twice as much as Vitalitiy aura provides, but without 60% mana reservation.

If this amulet stays in its current form, everybody will end up playing variations of RF builds.
And this, obviously, reduces the build diversity.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Looks a bit over the top, when you look at the current meta. Sure we don't actually know yet how the new passive tree will look like, but if it is roughly the same, then this amulett will be OP for RF/MoM characters.

Where is the drawback using this item? Sure you will loose the amulett slot, but you will get 3% life regen without any downside and tons of mana regen as an addition to it. The no resists penalty isn't really an issue at all. Maybe you loose some crit multiplier, but you gain the possibility to run RF for an extra damage multiplier to compensate that more than enough.

The basic idea of this item is really nice i feel, the execution, as we have seen here, will probably lead to abuse and extrem power creep.

Unless GGG nerfed the tree in terms of max resists or the reightous fire gem significantly, this amulett will likley be OP.
"
bersi23 wrote:
"
Shipman wrote:
Very nice, great for leveling up.

Sorry, but this amulet is completely imbalanced. It gives whole 3% life regen, completely "for free"! It is almost twice as much as Vitalitiy aura provides, but without 60% mana reservation.

If this amulet stays in its current form, everybody will end up playing variations of RF builds.
And this, obviously, reduces the build diversity.

Suggestion add "Cannot be Ignited" and RF is out of story.
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 16, 2015, 3:05:20 AM
hmm looks a little OP for me but who cares if i drop it il use it on my support summoner :3
Question here:

I think it was somewhere mentioned that for some monsters their mana pool and their mana regeneration was set in a way that spells could only be cast in a certain intervall. They cast a spell and they cant cast it again until they have the required mana again - basically acting as the monsters cooldown.

Now giving my spectres higher mana regeneration should basically translate to more casts per minute. Not 1:1 but it should have an additional effect shouldn't it?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Segaia on Apr 16, 2015, 3:09:46 AM

I want this dude as my avatar :(
Last edited by morc1us on Apr 16, 2015, 3:16:42 AM
wow boy, this +

or

, or even this ==>

will make RF characters (spell casters) OPie they never were before!
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
They've got all the abilities and tools to create sick items and they came up with this amulet? O.o
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Apr 16, 2015, 3:28:10 AM
3% of life regen on 1 necklace. Not bad at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info