Unique Items - Personal Designs

"
Coolmer wrote:
"
"
Coolmer wrote:
Something just occurred to me, just add "Blood magic" on it and it will be good, otherwise is too op

Wait... you want to add bloodmagic to that? Yes please.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1177640

lol u cant use two necklaces, or u can in expansion?
open your mind before you open your mouth

That is a build I made 6 months ago that still does 100k dps without devo's... Imagine the powerspike before then not having to use a crap helmet.

Open your mind before you open your mouth.
Did I need to spam "Blood magic" on it, remove mana regen, add something like more life and it will be for BM builds something like Atziri's Foible for mana users, maybee it will give some wind for new BM builds what I dont think we have too much in game atm
@People saying 'add bloodmagic to balance it'

You suck at balancing.
That is a buff.

RF Incinerators already have mana issues(Which are negated by elreon rings) and not health issues. Adding bloodmagic to an item that gives a possible +1 max res and 2% life regeneration is a MASSIVE buff.

RF Incinerators don't even NEED an amulet currently. You're giving them a free gem, free casting abilities, AND more survivability? What are you people smoking...
GG troll Devotion incoming, anyways nice looking unique
Sp00ky scary skeltal
"
Jiaozy wrote:
Troll's Devotion!

Exactly. There will be hunderts of those only from players chancing devo.
Would be cool to be able to give the 'right' credits (in the wiki, etc) for all of this dev's uniques as they make it into the game! Really hope you get them all announced!!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
"
Heartsease wrote:
My balance idea -

(Some Agate Amulet)

20% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
1% of Life Regenerated per Second
You and Nearby Allies Gain 1% of Mana Regenerated per Second
You and Nearby Allies Gain 20% increased Life Regeneration Rate

So make it even better for Righteous Fire and worse for everyone else?

There is no way to get around RF with this kind of amulet except we put "-1% to maximum fire res" on it.
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
@People saying 'add bloodmagic to balance it'

You suck at balancing.
That is a buff.

RF Incinerators already have mana issues(Which are negated by elreon rings) and not health issues. Adding bloodmagic to an item that gives a possible +1 max res and 2% life regeneration is a MASSIVE buff.

RF Incinerators don't even NEED an amulet currently. You're giving them a free gem, free casting abilities, AND more survivability? What are you people smoking...

It is early but now I think I need a drink, just buff it to the roof for our RF fellows

This is rlly funny, so RF Incinerators need buff, awesome
U want to burn everything around you without any possibility of reflect from RF and to ash their boons with Incinerate in same time without any mana issue?? So you need buff?

80% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
6% of Life Regenerated per Second
You and Nearby Allies Gain 2% of Life Regenerated per Second
You and Nearby Allies Gain 60% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

Will that satisfy u?
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 16, 2015, 2:37:14 AM
"
Qarl wrote:

it gave the end result a very personal feel.

reminds me of this :)
Spoiler
I don't like that item. I have nothing against parties, but, why are we making parties even stronger? It doesn't seem like an item that was needed. Though, regardless, I ain't even mad doe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info