NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hi, thanks for your job.

I have a question, how add a sound alert for rare item plz ?

Gl.
What does the filter do with respect to Harbinger Bows?
This filter highlighted a gavel of ilvl 61 for changing (black background, green lettering) and not for chisel recipe (gray background) when IIRC mjollnir requires ilvl 62 at the least, maybe higher?

Maybe just a minor error in the number entry?
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Thought I'd mention that I downloaded the latest version and Sapphire Flasks are hidden. Not sure if that's unintended or not. Thanks for the work on this great lootfilter

edit: dropped a few of my own in the map and they showed up. must have been a random bug
Last edited by Madhatter0 on Dec 30, 2015, 11:01:58 PM
Hey my friends I am trying so hard to put this filter on my Game but I simply can't i have tried everything the only filter that i have is the ZiggyD one and is not very good when i download this one and put it in my POE folder nothing happens. The only one i see in game is the ZiggyD one please get back to me i really want this
"
Mystrielle wrote:
Hi, thanks for your job.

I have a question, how add a sound alert for rare item plz ?

Gl.

That's a bit more complicated. In the regular version you have to add PlayAlertSound X Y to every entry in the rare evaluation list. Personally I wouldn't do it. Maybe to rings/amulets/jewels only.

"

Hi there, right now filter is highlightning just good bases for rares, i would like to highlight all helmets/gloves/daggers/boots/es shields/armours shields, any ideas how?

edit: is it drop level?

Yes. Remove the droplevel attributes for the "good rares" you want to see. You don't need to concern yourself with the bad/neutral one, since all rares of the itemtype will be "good".

"
What does the filter do with respect to Harbinger Bows?

Crafting. Archers are one of the most popular classes and a lot of people want to see them for crafting.

"
This filter highlighted a gavel of ilvl 61 for changing (black background, green lettering) and not for chisel recipe (gray background) when IIRC mjollnir requires ilvl 62 at the least, maybe higher?

Maybe just a minor error in the number entry?

This doesn't matter. There's no item level requirement for chancing items. So you can use whatever level of gavels for both.

"

Hey my friends I am trying so hard to put this filter on my Game but I simply can't i have tried everything the only filter that i have is the ZiggyD one and is not very good when i download this one and put it in my POE folder nothing happens. The only one i see in game is the ZiggyD one please get back to me i really want this

There are several video guides on the frontpage in the "how to install/use" section. You likely got the extension wrong.

---------------------

The filter is 100% compatible with the new divination cards (they are displayed, just not sorted into a "rarity" category).

I'll throw out an update to the filter in the next 8 hours, that will improve that and a few other things.

Thank you for your kind feedback and words
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I'm also having trouble installing the filter. Ive had it installed before but recently seriously upgraded my computer so have to put all my softwere back in.

For now im blaming windows 10. I'm not 100% sure if it's recognizing the extension change or not and there was recently a fairly large update to windows 10.
Hey, I've seen some inconsistencies about the unique pool. I'm talking about rarity.

Bringer of rain is sitting at 3c in poe.trade, and it's shown as "dream rarity" (like Lightning Coil).

And Call of the Brotherhood is shown as a low tier unique, when it's sitting at 2 ex in poe.trade

Would like you to take a look :D

Great job as always.
your loot filter just amazing find everyink. 6l 6s 5l cool man. thanks
If you're using windows 10 and having trouble installing:

When you make the notepad in your mygames folder, there will be a drop down box labeled "Encoding."

Change this from "ANSI" to "Unicode" apparently if it's under ANSI, windows 10 won't let you change the application extension.

This fixed my issue and I hope it helps others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info