NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Must be a bug or something but Sorcerer Boots are still not highlighted by the loot filter for some reason , eventhough this line is there .

Show
BaseType "Occultist's Vestment" "Imperial Bow" "Prophecy Wand" "Judgement Staff" "Gavel" "Agate Amulet" "Lapis Amulet" "Amber Amulet" "Sorcerer Boots"
SetBorderColor 0 150 0 150
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
Rarity Normal

Show
BaseType "Sacrificial Garb"
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 0 150 0 150
Rarity Normal

R.I.P 4.B.
I'm pretty close to giving up on getting a loot filter, but playing a MF build without one is by far the true definition of aids, so maybe with some luck someone that understands how to do this can help me out..

(This is on Windows 8, and not through steam, just in case this makes a difference in the process.)

I go Copy all of the Raw file. I paste it into Notepad(With wrap text off) I save as, change .txt to .filter, change it to all files in the drop down box, and then save it in the PoE folder. From all the videos I've watched, that's literally all they do, but, it doesn't seem to work for me.. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it.. Would be greatly appreciated. Even give ya a C or 2 for helping me to get the shit to work.. Lol..
Thank you neversink. I love you so much ^^
Thank you very much for the filter.
Last edited by carizcoiso on Dec 27, 2015, 4:09:41 PM
I've been using this filter for some time and it's really great. I tried some others too but really this is the best.

I'd like to ask: Why are some gavels and stone breaker highlighted and others are not ? They're all good for the recipe. Not magic or rare obviously.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Sylvaeths wrote:
I'm pretty close to giving up on getting a loot filter, but playing a MF build without one is by far the true definition of aids, so maybe with some luck someone that understands how to do this can help me out..

(This is on Windows 8, and not through steam, just in case this makes a difference in the process.)

I go Copy all of the Raw file. I paste it into Notepad(With wrap text off) I save as, change .txt to .filter, change it to all files in the drop down box, and then save it in the PoE folder. From all the videos I've watched, that's literally all they do, but, it doesn't seem to work for me.. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it.. Would be greatly appreciated. Even give ya a C or 2 for helping me to get the shit to work.. Lol..

Look at the icon for the file. Is it a text document or a FILTER file? Most likely, you are not changing the save type from text document to All Files in Notepad. Also, if you turn on extensions for all filetypes you can see if it is name.filter.txt.
im having trouble w/ the filter. its saved properly, loads successfully, but the filtration is all wonky. the neversink light filter shows ALL items, the regular filter has white flasks popping up with the sound/border of Exalted orbs...anyone having this issue?
Hi there, right now filter is highlightning just good bases for rares, i would like to highlight all helmets/gloves/daggers/boots/es shields/armours shields, any ideas how?

edit: is it drop level?
Last edited by Bukowina on Dec 30, 2015, 5:26:23 AM
Thank you for your work. I restarted to play the game and the filter helps me alot.
I just wanted to chip in my thanks for your continued work. It really improves the playing experience, especially when running maps. It's very much appreciated. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info