NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

RE-dl my filter if its not working, there was a mistake in the GGG patch notes!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
Hebi13 wrote:
The 513 Line for me,not workin, where is the Glimmer of Hope div. card

same not working here
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
"
Hebi13 wrote:

same not working here

Re-DL the filter, fixed it. the divination cards did NOT have the names that were announced in the patch notes -.-
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks NS!
Crysis averted =D
"
Hebi13 wrote:

i was getting that error also I repasted the updated one and it went through now.
NS does the new updated one include everything new in this patch or is there still stuff you need to add, just want to know if I need to keep checking thread or if its good to go?
Could you tell me what i need to update in notepad? I dont want to download a the new one as ive customised it a lot please :)
THANK YOU BASED GOD
nvm got it, Glimmer of Hope -> Glimmer, Turn the other cheek -> Other Cheek
THANK YOU BASED GOD
the filter doesn't work for me (loads successfully but doesn't actually filter any items)
open up the file and actually make sure it went there, I had that problem and found out the file was blank and not there had to do it over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info