NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Thank you!
IGN: _Gaia_

Where to download my hideout: https://poe.house/hideout/76oNuBpb

Where to trade currency between leagues: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2156864
How does this loot filter handle Warbands drops?
Just wanted to leave a quick Thank you for this filter.
Keep up the good work :)
this is an excellent filter thank you
"
NeverSink wrote:
Updated all versions for 2.1!!! (Filter version 2.7)

Please note that for now only the legacy version will work ingame (all features of 2.7, but no talismans/2.1div cards)

Happy hunting exiles and may the RNG be with you in the next league!

Changes:
-Reworked tier lists
-Adjusted colors
-Adjusted sizes some more
-Improved the leveling algorithm
-Fixed tons of bugs in the light/zero version
-Added black borders to weak rares
-Added talismans
-Forgot what else, I suck when it comes to changelogs

Thanks great update!

I only found one bug:
- Tabula lost its drop sound!

As for what you forgot to add to changelog:
- Section added for non-exciting drop-only gems (EDIT: Should probably use AlertSound 1 instead of 6?)
- Only explicitly show Maraketh claws, bows, 2H swords & SH maces. (The most desirable ones)
- Section added for 20% quality flasks. (Comment: Maybe these are desirable enough that they deserve a drop-sound?)
Last edited by StarRune on Dec 11, 2015, 5:09:40 AM
"
I only found one bug:
- Tabula lost its drop sound!

Fixed. There's a version 2.71 out. Only changes are:

- Tabula makes a dropsound again
- Removed the dropsounds from detonate mines and added chaos damage (it's not too exciting imo, they still keep the border/size)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 11, 2015, 6:18:58 AM
Thank you mate, appreciate your nice work!
I've got a small Question, right now I'm using the "One Filter to Rule them All", which has a simple filtering for best basetype rares by simply giving it a yellow border and the worse rares are simply unchanged, would this be the green background for good/best basetypes and the red background for the worse ones in this filter?
Thanks great filter
If i don't update the version to your latest does it show the new items/uniques/cards or will i have to update?

Thanks

edit* Just uploaded your new filter but it says its failed to load, i presume that's because the new patch is not out yet so it cant understand the talisman items?
Last edited by Mental_One on Dec 11, 2015, 8:05:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info