NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Huber2Legit wrote:
I did everything it said to set this up and there is no thing to select filter at the bottom of my UI tab in options, plz someone help me :( IGN: Ican_break_dez_cuffs

then you did something wrong.

"
Heya, im kinda new to the lootfilter stuff, i use one, but iam not happy with it.. now i wanna try this one, but i read it is outdated and ppl still use it? - my question is, can someone share his newer fixed version? iam leveling (54) and need to see more then a high lvl i guess.. well thanks ;)

i still use it. what is outdated about it?
OP, thanks for creating this. I've used your filter as a reference to build my own. I'm still leveling my first character, so I won't need this extensive of a filter for some time. However, I do like to know exactly what is in my filter, so I've put it together myself. Yours was invaluable during that process. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bought a new laptop that came with windows 10. Installed POE and wanted to setup this filter but there is no "My Games" folder in windows 10 under documents. There is no "My Games" folder at all. It worked before when I upgraded from windows 8 to 10 on my old laptop but on my new laptop with a fresh copy of windows 10 it just isn't there. I tried creating the folders and placing the filter into the install path directed in the filter but it doesn't work.

Anyone got this to work in windows 10 or have any suggestions as to where I can place the filter so it'll work? Please help, haven't played in days because my eyes bleed from the non-filtered loot.

"
Kritikus wrote:
Bought a new laptop that came with windows 10. Installed POE and wanted to setup this filter but there is no "My Games" folder in windows 10 under documents. There is no "My Games" folder at all. It worked before when I upgraded from windows 8 to 10 on my old laptop but on my new laptop with a fresh copy of windows 10 it just isn't there. I tried creating the folders and placing the filter into the install path directed in the filter but it doesn't work.

Anyone got this to work in windows 10 or have any suggestions as to where I can place the filter so it'll work? Please help, haven't played in days because my eyes bleed from the non-filtered loot.

Do a search on your HD for the production_config.ini. Put it alongside that file.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Thank you very much sir for all your effort, I'll try it!
Hey budy thanks for filter but i still cant using it i dk why i use all ways im playing with steam account is this a problem for filter? And there s no .ini end of the folder its only production_config in my folder
Last edited by Shot_Down on Nov 26, 2015, 12:04:03 PM
If you can't see the .ini then you haven't found the right setting to show filename extensions. As a result, your filter file almost certainly ends .filter.txt which makes PoE ignore it. In Windows 10, if you look in the file explorer, there's a checkbox under the View menu for "File name extensions"; make sure it's checked.
"
Shot_Down wrote:
Hey budy thanks for filter but i still cant using it i dk why i use all ways im playing with steam account is this a problem for filter? And there s no .ini end of the folder its only production_config in my folder

You'll want to check your folder options in control panel, and make sure "hide known file types" is Unchecked. I'm reasonably certain your filter is called whatever.filter.txt, and you're just not seeing the .txt part of it.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Hey NeverSink! Are you going to be updating your loot filter to include the new items from the Talisman league? Or is that something were going to have to try and manually do ourselves.
"
LiquidSnakeK wrote:
Hey NeverSink! Are you going to be updating your loot filter to include the new items from the Talisman league? Or is that something were going to have to try and manually do ourselves.

Yes, I'll upload several new versions: before the start and over the course of the league.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 2, 2015, 5:58:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info