NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but will this filter (which I use and adore, thank you!) show league specific drops from leagues that pre-date filters in general?
Hi All,

my one and only observation would be that high level Iron Rings, Cloth and Rustic Sashes are not displayed, but they are worth to Alc/resist ring and the phys recipe ... I used to insert this in my version.

Any observation?

Thank you for the filter!
Which one filter I should to use when never taking any white items, low lvl rares. I'm looking for one filter great for end game lvl mappin. I just picking orbs, some good rares, uniques, cards.. Just with expensive items + orbs ;)
Last edited by mllody313 on Oct 6, 2015, 4:00:26 PM
Is the divination card "Celestial Justicar" not included in the filter?
i dont understand why it doesnt work for me...
i reinstalled poe (not over steam) and followed the videos. i never can see the option from neversink ingame "UI"

anyone know this?

""It needs to go into My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile folder
production_Config.ini must be in this folder""

in my ordner its just named production_Config(without .ini)
is this the trouble?

ah.. i it have to me a editor document and not a normal notice textdocument
Last edited by Yintho on Oct 7, 2015, 3:58:15 PM
I love it :3
Last edited by Shisu on Oct 8, 2015, 7:51:09 PM
I'm using the full version, yet still it doesn't show everything?
I don't know why, but I killed the boss in a corrupted zone, and the sacrifice at dawn was filtered.

Can you check it so nothing is wrong?

I'm using the light version.
Last edited by uit on Oct 14, 2015, 6:30:26 AM
Last edited by Aalhamas on Feb 21, 2016, 8:48:25 PM
hi, do I have to manually update filter or it will show new cards from lates patch?
Aye Aye Captain!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info