NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Looks interesting!

I'll test your filter on the beta today and see how it goes.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
This one looks amazing. Though i agree the colors seem immerse breaking, but i totally understand that that is exactly why you used them!

Maybe something immerse breaking yet not so glaring :).

Will definitely try this one out and modify to my own taste, thanks for these efforts to both you and ghudda.

Peace,

-Boem-

(gotta say i like the purple stuff for expensive drops better then the full red somehow, it also sticks out but isn't as "in your face" as the red)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
nvm
Last edited by SmeikSmeik on Apr 24, 2015, 9:51:05 AM
"
ZiggyD wrote:
Looks interesting!

I'll test your filter on the beta today and see how it goes.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to the feedback.

I'd appreciate if you could drop some screenshots or a good VOD, so I can update the thread.

Also: Also I did some alternative versions today, I'll upload them during the next days.

"
This one looks amazing. Though i agree the colors seem immerse breaking, but i totally understand that that is exactly why you used them!

Maybe something immerse breaking yet not so glaring :).

Will definitely try this one out and modify to my own taste, thanks for these efforts to both you and ghudda.

I've been considering doing something about it. One of the alt-versions I'll upload later will have the following changes:

-Colors "reversed" for high currency (currency color background, black text, similar to ZiggyD's stream)
-A green (maybe really purple) color for top-tier drops. I might use WoW's "epic" color for those. We'll see

"
You might want to add this to the OP:

Some instructions for use. Note: this will not work until you are in the closed beta!!!

Copy the script into a .txt file.

Save.

Rename file to whatever.filter (.filter must be in all lowercase! if you cannot change the filetype, go to control panel/folder options/view/uncheck "hide known extensions")

Place this file in C:/users/documents/my games/path of exile beta folder (this may vary. it's the folder POE creates in your "my documents" folder, same place you would go to alter your texture quality. Toss it in the root)

When this is done, the option to use the filter will show up in your UI settings, at the bottom. select the filter you want to use, then hit "reload filters"

Thanks, I'll add it
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 24, 2015, 9:56:15 AM
i laughed, you know why.

Also i agree with the "epic color" scheme. I think it actually does have to do with it being ultra RED which somebody already mentioned is not related to anything good.
It fulfills the purpose of "catching your attention" but it does so in a negative way.

Looking forward to your alternate color scheme. and again thx for your efforts, though i will most likely modify it further, this gives an extremely solid template to do so.

Mucho gracia.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
i laughed, you know why.

Also i agree with the "epic color" scheme. I think it actually does have to do with it being ultra RED which somebody already mentioned is not related to anything good.
It fulfills the purpose of "catching your attention" but it does so in a negative way.

Looking forward to your alternate color scheme. and again thx for your efforts, though i will most likely modify it further, this gives an extremely solid template to do so.

Mucho gracia.

Peace,

-Boem-

Implemented several upgrades based on ZiggyD's gameplay / Feedback.

The color scheme should be less toxic now and it filters a lot more useless items. Didn't implement the "epic color" yet
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Did another iteration on the color scheme and some further improvements.

I'm pretty happy with the way this setup works atm.

If anyone sees any bugs or problems with it, please PM me
Hi Y0UR,

thank you very much for the filter, I really appreciate it. I just reached L46 zones in the Beta (HC), so I was able to test it. I use key-pickup, "show everything" and your filter.

It's very nice to play and move around, but once I press my key-pickup, it shows everything *and* the things your filter removes. Might have to post about this on the Beta forums. But I have yet to see a lootplosion, so I wouldn't know if there are any key-pickup issues then.

I mean, it could just show all the trash, so you have to hover over your desired item and it'll be fine, it could show all the trash and then move your hover away from the item you wanted...

But THANK YOU!! I really don't have a clue what I should put into a filter like this, and it looks like a lot of work!

Ciao,
udergl
I found a bug with the current script.

I had a pair of magic boots drop with BGRR all linked, it did not filter the item with the RGB color filter.

IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
"
Noshei wrote:
I found a bug with the current script.

I had a pair of magic boots drop with BGRR all linked, it did not filter the item with the RGB color filter.

That does not look like a bug with the current script.

If you are in a level 66 or below area, that got captured under the "4-link" block, which is higher than the RGB block.

If you are in a level 67 or higher area, then there is a bug failing to catch RGB socket groups with GGG's tool, not NeverSink's script.

If you think 4-links at low ilvls should have lower precedence than chroms or should be differently colored, take that up with NeverSink as a design choice. There's no bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info