NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

To whoever still getting the error after changing from 'spike' to 'spiked' :

Your persisting error is most likely because you are saving the new, edited file as a TXT document.. :)
Make sure you change the saved file type from *.txt to ALL, and save the new file under NeverSink.filter.
"
Myrkabah wrote:
FOR PEOPLE GETTING ERRORS:

Here's how to fix!

Open the filter in notepad.

Ctrl-F for "Spike Shield". There's two instances.

Change each of them to "Spiked Shield".

Save and reload the filter.

Ta-da! You're back in business!

^ easy peasy thanks alot
line 3 unknown rule type 1 and unable to parse parameter for base type rule no base type found line 609 fossilized spirit shield. that's the error im getting.
lines 1208 and 1218 issue with the spike shield base type.....i removed them for the time being and it loaded fine....might wanna look into those since the 2.0.2 patch
Spike Shield --> Spiked Shield WORKS, thx!
"
Majlund wrote:
Spike Shield --> Spiked Shield WORKS, thx!

Worked for me too! Thx <3
Just change "Spike Shield" on lines 1219 and 1229 to "Spiked Shield".

Apparently GGG added some more checks to the filter, and this is why we get this error now.
It was there all the time, but probably just disabling these two blocks.
"
line 3 unknown rule type 1 and unable to parse parameter for base type rule no base type found line 609 fossilized spirit shield. that's the error im getting.

'fossilized' also changed - to 'fossilised'. Last line in the v 2.0.2 patch notes.
And with the "Spiked Shields" I'm wondering now what types the filter actually hits.

There's a lot of "xxx Spiked Shield" but also one "Spiked Round Shield", which I guess, the filter doesn't hit.
"
Myrkabah wrote:
FOR PEOPLE GETTING ERRORS:

Here's how to fix!

Open the filter in notepad.

Ctrl-F for "Spike Shield". There's two instances.

Change each of them to "Spiked Shield".

Save and reload the filter.

Ta-da! You're back in business!

ezpz cheers mate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info