NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Xanin wrote:
first of all great work

i love the 2.3 MF version, i added a few personnal blocks to it

the full 2.3 version gives an alert sound for orbs under the scour/fuse/alch level, it feels annoying to me, having a sound everything a wisdom scroll drops is just too much in my opinion

i can remove it but it seems like having sounds for those is *desensitising* (not sure thats a word in english).

just my 2 cents :)

This shouldn't be the case, I'll take a look.

Also I'll upload 2.4 these days, it's a version I've been personally using the last weeks. It has slightly polished visuals and a few other improvements across the board.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
What exactly does this do? Or better, I know what it does, just not what it's for. Seems to be a very special case.

Show
...Sockets >= 3
...SocketGroup W
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 13, 2015, 10:55:38 AM
It's for corrupted boxes mostly. It can drop some pretty nice offhand weapons for gem leveling. It's kind of a personal preference, but it shouldn't get in the way much.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Love the filter, thank you for creating this. It's my favorite so far that I've stumbled upon.

I'm a bit OCD about leaving currencies like trans/aug/alt/whetstones/scraps and wisdom/portal scrolls behind when I'm farming. Is there an easy way for me to edit your filter to make those boxes larger and easier to click (like alchemy orb sized, without the background and sound)? I usually don't have a problem with it but sometimes when I get 4+ beers in I end up picking up a bunch of useless stuff in the process lol.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Nasreth wrote:
Love the filter, thank you for creating this. It's my favorite so far that I've stumbled upon.

I'm a bit OCD about leaving currencies like trans/aug/alt/whetstones/scraps and wisdom/portal scrolls behind when I'm farming. Is there an easy way for me to edit your filter to make those boxes larger and easier to click (like alchemy orb sized, without the background and sound)? I usually don't have a problem with it but sometimes when I get 4+ beers in I end up picking up a bunch of useless stuff in the process lol.

Same here, that was the first adjustment I made for me, so I have it ready.
Replace the part with this (just search for '# 0303' until you find it):

Spoiler
#----------------------------------------------------
# 0303 # BOTTOM TIER: MEDIUM-LOW ORBS

Show
BaseType "Orb of Chance" "Orb of Alteration" "Orb of Transmutation" "Orb of Augmentation" "Chromatic Orb" "Jeweller's Orb" "Armourer's Scrap" "Blacksmith's Whetstone"
SetTextColor 190 178 135 255
SetBorderColor 190 178 135 255
SetFontSize 38

# 0304 # BOTTOM TIER: LOW ORB VARIATIONS

Show
BaseType "Portal Scroll" "Scroll of Wisdom"
SetTextColor 170 158 130 220
SetBorderColor 170 158 130 220
SetFontSize 38

# 170 158 130 default currency color

I even use a sound at lower volume with it, like this:

Spoiler
# 0303 # BOTTOM TIER: MEDIUM-LOW ORBS

Show
BaseType "Orb of Chance" "Orb of Alteration" "Orb of Transmutation" "Orb of Augmentation" "Chromatic Orb" "Jeweller's Orb" "Armourer's Scrap" "Blacksmith's Whetstone"
SetTextColor 190 178 135 255
SetBorderColor 190 178 135 255
PlayAlertSound 2 100
SetFontSize 38

# 0304 # BOTTOM TIER: LOW ORB VARIATIONS

Show
BaseType "Portal Scroll" "Scroll of Wisdom"
SetTextColor 170 158 130 220
SetBorderColor 170 158 130 220
PlayAlertSound 2 100
SetFontSize 38

# 170 158 130 default currency color
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 13, 2015, 3:21:04 PM
Awesome. I'm going to plug those in as soon as I get home. Never really took the time to understand the language for these loot filters so I'm really appreciative that all you folks did =P
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Nasreth wrote:
Awesome. I'm going to plug those in as soon as I get home. Never really took the time to understand the language for these loot filters so I'm really appreciative that all you folks did =P

While for people without any programming knowledge filters might look complicated, it's really just a very limited set of rules (what to show/hide) and assignments (appearance, colors/font size).

The real work is composing the filter itself once you know how. Neversinks filter is a good example for this. ;-)
Hey, first off, amazing filter, thank you for putting in together.

If anyone can help me, I'm having a small issue using the 2.3 full filter. When I try to load it ingame, I get an error message saying "Failed to Load Item Filter: Line 1: Unknown rule type PK and then three odd long verticle boxes. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Awsome :3 thank for your work !
New filter doesn't highlight mirror of kalandra!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info