NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

i would like to use this.

but when i kill a warband do i need to display the loot manually?

only thing turning me off this
Hello,

Does this lootfilter show two-stone rings? White ones to be specific.
HEhehe Really want a beta key :D
I might be mistaken... am I reading the code correctly that this is hiding normal and magic 3L 1Handed weapons and shields?
Last edited by Haeleos on Jul 30, 2015, 9:49:51 PM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.1

• Sound events triggered by item filters can now have a maximum volume of 300 (up from 100).

Any plans to update the sound volume?

IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jul 31, 2015, 12:06:12 AM
He already did. See previous page.
"
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.1

• Sound events triggered by item filters can now have a maximum volume of 300 (up from 100).

Any plans to update the sound volume?

He already did. See previous page.
Hey is the 2.3 update(yes i know it says imrpoved sound quality and what not) include the new 100-300 sound upgrades introduced in 2.0.1??
Hi! Please consider including "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Gold Ring" in 0705 # CHANCE ORB BASES section as Andvarius and Rathpith Globe have become pretty expensive in 2.0. And why "Lapis Amulet" "Amber Amulet" are even on that list? None of them can give you more than 20c-1ex at best when chanced. At least on Warbands.
Released 2.3a / 2.2a:

Changed sound volume from 100->300. Might be too loud, needs testing. I'd appreciate some feedback

"
Hi! Please consider including "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Gold Ring" in 0705 # CHANCE ORB BASES section as Andvarius and Rathpith Globe have become pretty expensive in 2.0. And why "Lapis Amulet" "Amber Amulet" are even on that list? None of them can give you more than 20c-1ex at best when chanced. At least on Warbands.

Amber + Lapis + Trans = Agate

This recipe is very popular by people trying to chance voll's devotion.

I might add chance item X though. The problem is: there are lot's of players and each of them wants something else. Adding all chance items would be ridiculous though. In the end chance/crafting bases will never please everyone. You might have to fine-tune those for yourself a bit :)

"
Hey is the 2.3 update(yes i know it says imrpoved sound quality and what not) include the new 100-300 sound upgrades introduced in 2.0.1??

No, but the 2.3a one does.

"
I might be mistaken... am I reading the code correctly that this is hiding normal and magic 3L 1Handed weapons and shields?

Quote the code with line number and version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Really appreciate your hard work and effort on this awesome filter. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info