NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Probably asked to death and my google-fu disappoints me.

How can I show magic gear with 2x t1 modifiers? It doesn't show up in semi-strict mode.
"
IkeDoriens wrote:
Probably asked to death and my google-fu disappoints me.

How can I show magic gear with 2x t1 modifiers? It doesn't show up in semi-strict mode.

That's rather complicated. The filter has a set of rules of identified magic item highlighting, however only for certain specific expensive combinations.

You can modify these on filterblade

"
Hey, man!

There's one minor detail I've been thinking about posting for over a year now, so here it is: you filter out 20 quality magic flasks even in the strict version. This would be fine if 20 quality magic flasks actually gave a glasblower's at the vendor, but they don't. This is probably an oversight from GGG that existed since the start of the game, since I agree with your reasoning for why you included in the filter: it should give a glasblower's. However, a magic flask always gives you transmute shards if un-ided and alteration shards if id-ed, even at 20 quality. So there's no point in it being in the filter really, right?

Here's a screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/sV6wQ5Z

The tricky part is that the 20% flasks are sometimes just useful for normal usage, but you're right. I'll consider filtering the magic ones out.

"
а есть на русском описание поцветовки, тех или иных предметов?

Nope.

"
A small QoL request. With the changes to synthesis distant isle rewards, there are stacks of armourer's scraps and blacksmith whetstones. I would love to have a special exception added for these 2 similar to the wisdom scroll treatment from delve.

<3 the filter and i'ts customizability

Done in 7.0.1 that was released a week ago

"
it possible to add custom sound for each basetype? example for Master Cartographer's Sextant and Master Cartographer's Sextant with their own sound?

Yep. Drag/Drop the items on filterblade into a new tier and adjust their sound.

"
The accuracy mod listed in the third HasExplicitMod clause; "of the Assassin" can only show up on bows and wands, all other weapons have "of the Ranger" as their T1 accuracy mod. I haven't ever played an attack build but i'd guess more than just bows and wands put at least a little value on flat accuracy.

I'll take a look at that next update, thanks

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Is it possible for us to edit xbox filtrr ?
"
lLikeslashn wrote:

sadly not
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Can't mute low tier uniques drop sound.

Here is my filter: http://www.filterblade.xyz/#1jcswfzKFsJC

Any advice?
"
W0quit wrote:
Can't mute low tier uniques drop sound.

Here is my filter: http://www.filterblade.xyz/#1jcswfzKFsJC

Any advice?

Your filter already disables every sound it can. For uniques, there is a special sound effect that plays on their first drop. I presume that is the sound you mean and I have to tell you that we can't do anything about that. This sound effect is out of range for filters.
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Hi,

recently have started POE again on my PS4. Without your filters it isn't possible to play it ;) So thx a lot for your hard work.

I have read the first post of this thread and googled a lot but i can't see a simple list which clarify all the colour codes you have implented.

Is there any?

Greetz Nagumo

PS: I could explain a few borders and colours by try and error and comparison with other items. But i can't see why an item is coloured in deep blue vs. normal blue for example :( (or the difference between normal yellow rares and green coloured yellow rares)
Last edited by Nagumo on Jun 2, 2019, 12:47:46 PM
"
Nagumo wrote:
Hi,

recently have started POE again on my PS4. Without your filters it isn't possible to play it ;) So thx a lot for your hard work.

I have read the first post of this thread and googled a lot but i can't see a simple list which clarify all the colour codes you have implented.

Is there any?

Greetz Nagumo

PS: I could explain a few borders and colours by try and error and comparison with other items. But i can't see why an item is coloured in deep blue vs. normal blue for example :( (or the difference between normal yellow rares and green coloured yellow rares)

just check the Filter overview on http://www.filterblade.xyz/ , everything is explained ;)
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 16, 2019, 5:31:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info