NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Never mind found it
IGN: The_Nutcase
On filterblade in currency Tier 0 and unique Tier 1 there is something named as "undefined" that is giving me an error when I try to apply the filter. Any ideas on what this is and how to fix? This shows up when auto sorting by price.

EDIT: I just opened the filter and removed "undefined" from it and it was able to save. However am still unsure as to what I removed or what's going on with that.

Last edited by Griff112 on Sep 1, 2018, 2:25:18 PM
"
Griff112 wrote:
On filterblade in currency Tier 0 and unique Tier 1 there is something named as "undefined" that is giving me an error when I try to apply the filter. Any ideas on what this is and how to fix? This shows up when auto sorting by price.

EDIT: I just opened the filter and removed "undefined" from it and it was able to save. However am still unsure as to what I removed or what's going on with that.

There is something going wrong with our link to poeNinja, we're already looking into this.

edit: its fixed now
- Tobnac, FilterBlade developer
Last edited by Tobnac on Sep 1, 2018, 4:50:20 PM
delet this
So delve chests are dropping blue items of crafting and the basic filter hide them.
"
So delve chests are dropping blue items of crafting and the basic filter hide them.

Update it to the latest version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
https://youtu.be/UNhxFANYUfg
is this built in yet? what's its name in presets so i can change it?
gaar
"
NeverSink wrote:
"

Hey Neversink,

Does the filter automatically gets updated when I load my saved template and then re-download it?

Or do I have to edit a brand new filter all over again?
"
https://youtu.be/UNhxFANYUfg
is this built in yet? what's its name in presets so i can change it?

This has been implemented right at 3.0 launch haha.
But since there is no clear 1:1 counterpart of those sounds with the current ones, there is no clear preset to have.
You can simply choose those sounds when editing a rule or use the "Style Editor" to replace all of them.
The community sound presets are the one-click equivalent of going to the Style-tab on FilterBlade and changing the existing 9 (or so) sounds to the other sounds you want. Its a simple one-minute job. :)
"
Delusionix wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"

Hey Neversink,

Does the filter automatically gets updated when I load my saved template and then re-download it?

Or do I have to edit a brand new filter all over again?

Yep, auto update! Just load the save on FilterBlade and download again. You can find out more info about this on the SaveLoad tab under "Updating into new filter versions"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info