NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
jeż wrote:
so i tired your and ziggyD filter and it doesn't work, i can choose filters from ingame option i have communicate that filter loaded succesfully but it does nothing plz help

EDIT: ok its half working it show borders for example on chrom recipe items but still shows all the white crap. i copied the latest version of yr filter

And it will proceed doing so for the first levels. It'll filter more and more as you progress. At low levels you still need a lot of white items.

"
so you tried neversinks filter and his advertiser ZiggyD and both doesn't work, heroic...heroic...
streamers good by stream and do a good show, ziggy is a good and experienced player but definitely not a good filter maker or/and ofc not a good filter advertiser.

Dude, I never even talked to ZiggyD with the exception of 2 times when he was on stream and there was a problem with the filter during the first 2 days of the beta. He's a good streamer, but not my "advertiser".

And please read the thread description, there's a good reason for every feature I've implemented in the filter.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 11, 2015, 1:51:26 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
jeż wrote:
so i tired your and ziggyD filter and it doesn't work, i can choose filters from ingame option i have communicate that filter loaded succesfully but it does nothing plz help

EDIT: ok its half working it show borders for example on chrom recipe items but still shows all the white crap. i copied the latest version of yr filter

And it will proceed doing so for the first levels. It'll filter more and more as you progress. At low levels you still need a lot of white items.

"
so you tried neversinks filter and his advertiser ZiggyD and both doesn't work, heroic...heroic...
streamers good by stream and do a good show, ziggy is a good and experienced player but definitely not a good filter maker or/and ofc not a good filter advertiser.

Dude, I never even talked to ZiggyD with the exception of 2 times when he was on stream and there was a problem with the filter during the first 2 days of the beta. He's a good streamer, but not my "advertiser".

And please read the thread description, there's a good reason for every feature I've implemented in the filter.

your filter was on Ziggy's google doc from the first day, "I never even talked to ZiggyD" none but your filter is on ZiggyD public doc.
Neversink i made a comeback in PoE after couple of months away and now i am using your guide for my ranger tornado and now using your filter !!! awesome work dude thank you for all :D
I followed the instructions exactly, but I don't see any option in the ui to select a loot filter. Any ideas?

Edit: got it working. Very nice, thank you!
Last edited by Jackrare on Jul 11, 2015, 5:09:19 PM
white chain belts being displayed is for chancing auxium i assume?
I love your filter. Did not like the divination card colors tho. Pink does not fit PoE in my opinion :p

But I just discover today Filtration program, great tool, so easy to change colors, fonts etc. It is safe to use or can this break for some reason the script (I wanna only change some colors)?

Last edited by Asag on Jul 11, 2015, 6:32:30 PM
Instead of displaying bad rares with a dark red background, it is making them look like uniques.
this helps
IGN: kevinmartins
I don't get why some items are highlighted or bolded:
- Why is "medium mana flask" in bold letters but "large mana flask" regular text? Med flasks are better?
- Why is "coral ring" (white) bolded?
- Why is "lapis amulet" (white) bolded + green border?
Brand new character in new league.
Hi fellows

First of all thanks for this awesome filter. I love it and I was using it during Beta and now on I keep using it in Warbands league.

However there is one thing I don't quite understand - I am leveling (approx. lvl 50 atm) and ever since lvl 30 or so, the filter (full version) does not hide the loot for me, but instead it shows it in very small font. The same thing is not happening to my friend who lvls up with me (and I gave him your filter too - same version).

Any hints on this please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info