NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

NeverSink, again cheers for the loot-filter.

I have however an odd-ball request :o)

Would it be possible for you to make your loot filter but include the following

-highlight all melee "white" weapons in a specific color

The reason is quite simple, animated weapon builds.

You could add it as a separate loot-filter to your thread and people could load that one if they play an animated weapon build and swap back to the original one if they swap characters.

I have no clue how difficult this would be for you, but if it is at all possible i would simply love it and might be a boon to your thread.

I think you would be the first with an animated weapon sensitive loot filter!(yes, pushing my luck here)

Cheers in advance.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
NeverSink, again cheers for the loot-filter.

I have however an odd-ball request :o)

Would it be possible for you to make your loot filter but include the following

-highlight all melee "white" weapons in a specific color

The reason is quite simple, animated weapon builds.

You could add it as a separate loot-filter to your thread and people could load that one if they play an animated weapon build and swap back to the original one if they swap characters.

I have no clue how difficult this would be for you, but if it is at all possible i would simply love it and might be a boon to your thread.

I think you would be the first with an animated weapon sensitive loot filter!(yes, pushing my luck here)

Cheers in advance.

Peace,

----------------

I'll see what I can do.

Uploaded 1.9

- Improved colors (divination cards)
- Improved leveling progression
- Improved rare loot highlightning/evaluation
- Minor changes all over the script
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 22, 2015, 9:42:23 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:

I'll see what I can do.

Cheers big time sir!

I know it's an odd-ball request, but i thought it couldn't hurt to ask :).

Bless you for your efforts.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
In section 0400 you have this:

Show
Sockets >= 32
SocketGroup W

I assume thats a typo?
"
DracoArgentum wrote:

Show
Sockets >= 32
SocketGroup W

I assume thats a typo?

wow, I must've accidently missclicked with my razor naga or something while scrolling. Thanks for noticing, I've uploaded a 1.91 that fixes that bug
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 23, 2015, 5:16:10 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
DracoArgentum wrote:

Show
Sockets >= 32
SocketGroup W

I assume thats a typo?

wow, I must've accidently missclicked with my razor naga or something while scrolling. Thanks for noticing, I've uploaded a 1.91 that fixes that bug

I opened the script in Filtration to pilfer ideas, so thank you for putting all this work in.
Thank you very much NeverSink for the loot filter, tried a few now & found this to be the best one for me.
Keep up the great work :)
thank you for this amazing filter, great job!
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
DracoArgentum wrote:

Show
Sockets >= 32
SocketGroup W

I assume thats a typo?

I've copied over your filter into a new txt document, loaded it successfully...

...but I can't pick anything up, even though the filter colors/size/opacity/etc works correctly. I'm a complete newb to this, can anyone tell me why this might be happening?

I changed nothing in the text, simply copied and pasted.
"
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
DracoArgentum wrote:

Show
Sockets >= 32
SocketGroup W

I assume thats a typo?

I've copied over your filter into a new txt document, loaded it successfully...

...but I can't pick anything up, even though the filter colors/size/opacity/etc works correctly. I'm a complete newb to this, can anyone tell me why this might be happening?

I changed nothing in the text, simply copied and pasted.

If you used the mousewheel to scroll in the options page you likely turned on key-pickup by accident. Strange how only 1 dropbox in the options is affected by the mousewheel.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info