NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
I'VE UPLOADED A NEW BETA-FILTER. THIS IS --->NOT<--- THE BREACH LOOTFILTER:

I'll add the changes for breach within the next 10-35 hours depending on how busy work, however absolutely 100% before the start of the league.

Thew new filter is about 10-30 times faster during endgame, much more structures, cleaned and will contain auto-updated alternative styles. If you have some spare time feel free to check it out and see if something feels off.

Also thank you for your kind words :)

PS: Yes, the warband change is already in the new version.

I've tried the 4.30 beta but the REGULAR version (not the regular blue) show me blue rares in game.
Anyway thx for your awesome job as always.
Thanks as always for the hard work and dedication to keeping this filter updated. I have always used this and will continue to do so.... See you in Breach :)
Awesome, keep up the good work
Hi Neversink,

Are you planning to release your strict versions as slick versions?

To my understanding the slick version is just available for the regular version.

Would be great to have slick strict versions.

Correct me if I am wrong though!
There is any other program that are u using to edit it? If I open it with textpad it becomes a totally mess.

I formated my PC and lost my own filter. I downloaded it but when I was trying to edit... OMFG...

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 1, 2016, 1:19:41 PM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
There is any other program that are u using to edit it? If I open it with textpad it becomes a totally mess.

I formated my PC and lost my own filter. I downloaded it but when I was trying to edit... OMFG...

Use Wordpad instead, as it keeps the formatting, in a nice clean view.
Looking forward to see the new filter!
"
xecutable wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Use Wordpad instead, as it keeps the formatting, in a nice clean view.

Thank you mate, editing it already. ;)

Cheers
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Looking forward to use your filter once more ! Thx for your time and effort!
Neversink :D please update your loot filter!!! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info