NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Downloading the scripts right now. I can't wait to try it out!

The loot has been a big problem for me - almost a turn off for playing POE... I wish I found this a lot sooner ! THX :)
Thanks for filter.

But Dont Show Glorious Plate armor (Kaom's Heart) and Siege Axe (Soul Taker).

I tried adding these 2 items to the filter yesterday, But I could not T_T.

Please some one can help me add it?

Is there any video that teaches the add items in the neversink filter? would be easier to understand.

Last edited by OzzyBurn on Nov 8, 2016, 11:08:24 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
ReMa86 wrote:
Hi NeverSink, great job mate, keep it up. I use regular version of the filter and I noticed that Vaal Axes are hidden (whenever notice it drops), run through FAQ and didn't find anything about that. Thanks again for the filter (only I ever used).

Rare vaal axes of any ilvl are displayed.

Also it'll display vaal axe's of any rarity with the ILVL 83+ (for crafting, I don't recommend using any other base, unless you're playing selffound. However, this is such a rare exception, I don't feel like it's worth cluttering the screen for other players, because of this 1 case).

Sorry mate for noobish question, I totally forgot about item level, it was some tier 8 map :-( Great work again abd keep it up.
"
Crasyhead wrote:
Hello im new to the game and fund out about your filter by seeing someone else use a filter so i started looking for one and fund yours.
I really like it and makes things much more easy when looking at what to loot.
but i whode like to change some things in it for my own tast but have no clue what im doing and there is so much text its hurting my head >.<
so my question is what is it i need to remove to remove something like Portal Scroll? or all bad clucky rares?

im using the regular version becouse i like doing the Chaos/Chromatic ect

I recommend using the semi-strict version. It hides most large, low-level uniques, but you'll still see enough for chaos recipes.

If you want to remove the Portal Scrolls, add the lines:

Hide
BaseType "Portal Scroll", in the ALPHA overwrite section (search for alpha.

"
bug?

[edit]restarting the client seem to have fixed this.
[edit]known bug I assume.

There's an explanation/link in the FAQ on page 1

"
Thanks for filter.

But Dont Show Glorious Plate armor (Kaom's Heart) and Siege Axe (Soul Taker).

I tried adding these 2 items to the filter yesterday, But I could not T_T.

Please some one can help me add it?

Is there any video that teaches the add items in the neversink filter? would be easier to understand.

I've been considering making a video series, but it's a task, I find little pleasure in, that being said, I still want to make a few videos before the new league, including Best-practices in filter editing and basics in editing my filter.

For now: search for "0703", the second entry you'll find will lead you to the chance entries. Add the bases to the "BaseType" line in order for them to show up. The first entry will drop with sounds (similar to Sorcerer Boots, the second one without.). Example:

Show #$chancing, top %D2
BaseType "Sorcerer Boots" "Siege Axe"
Rarity Normal
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 7 300

"
Sorry mate for noobish question, I totally forgot about item level, it was some tier 8 map :-( Great work again and keep it up.

All good, glad everything's working out.

---------------

Thank you for your kind words, everyone!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 9, 2016, 12:51:46 PM
Why does Carnage Heart, a 1 Jeweller Orb item has a valuable drop sound and colour?
"
Voroseeg wrote:
Why does Carnage Heart, a 1 Jeweller Orb item has a valuable drop sound and colour?

Because Onyx Amulet's have 2 expensive versions: (chayula, astramentis) and 1 crappy one and the filter has no way of telling which one drops.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 9, 2016, 1:04:28 PM
I would suggest adding Jewelled Foil to the Chance items that show. Thanks for all of your work!
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Crasyhead wrote:
Hello im new to the game and fund out about your filter by seeing someone else use a filter so i started looking for one and fund yours.
I really like it and makes things much more easy when looking at what to loot.
but i whode like to change some things in it for my own tast but have no clue what im doing and there is so much text its hurting my head >.<
so my question is what is it i need to remove to remove something like Portal Scroll? or all bad clucky rares?

im using the regular version becouse i like doing the Chaos/Chromatic ect

I recommend using the semi-strict version. It hides most large, low-level uniques, but you'll still see enough for chaos recipes.

If you want to remove the Portal Scrolls, add the lines:

Hide
BaseType "Portal Scroll", in the ALPHA overwrite section (search for alpha.

---------------

Thx for the answer, i did as you said but i can't get it working to hide does things i did Hide BaseType "Portal Scroll" "Scroll of Wisdom" but its still showing them when thy drop what am i doing wrong?
Last edited by Crasyhead on Nov 11, 2016, 11:44:13 AM
thank you bro!!!
Has there been an update for the new crafting bases in atlas? ie: steel ring and opal ring?
very small and have to pay alot of attention to find in their appropriate maps.

otherwise awesome filter thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info