NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Smelldorr wrote:
"
"
Thank you for adding an uber strict version!

Colossal Tower Shields are the best base armour shields yet they do not appear when they are item level 84+.

Question: Is it possible that you rectify this situation? I would do it myself but I have no fucking clue how to do it...

Thanks

uh... I don't intend to add them to the uber-strict version or to the crafting bases. They're way too clunky/low demanded and even the hardcore players don't consider using them as crafting bases, as far as I'm informed.

Actually I am a hardcore crafter and that's the reason I am asking this. The problem with the PoE trade market atm is that the cheapest Colossal Tower Shield at ilvl 84+ costs 1 exalted. Simply because loot filters don't show them and therefore people won't pick them up. It's true that they are large and clunky, but they are worth a lot more than plenty smaller bases. If you won't add it to the uber strict version, could you at least add it to the less strict version? (Or tell me what I have to change in my own uber strict file and I will personally change it ^^)

Also to give some information on why this base is good:

Right now Ancestral Warchief is absolutely insane. Many players use Facebreakers for it, even more so on standard league. There are only 2 real options for shields: Great Old One's Ward (which is great for DPS, but has little defensive value) and a Colossal Tower Shield. The Colossal Tower Shield is very good because if crafted correctly, you can still get some physical damage on it, while at the same time having high resistances (also block chance), life, and armour %. So it's very much in the meta right now.

I have trouble finding bases in the market for my own crafting, so I hope you see my point.

Well reasoned and makes sense.

I'll add it to the regular and semistrict version in the next update. I don't think it'll make it into the other versions, but you can see the differences on github (during the next update) and add it to your version if you want.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks a bunch man, appreciate it.
"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
there is no "show filter folder" in my ui tab? am i doing something wrong? also pasted the loot filter into the poe folder and it's nowhere to be found?

halp

I'm also having the same problem..
Thank you very much for this fantastic thing. I have only two questions, if I may:

1. Instead of donating to you a cash value, I would offer to donate my services (as a profesional editor) by offering to improve some of your errors (mostly orthographical), particularly in your fantastic https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989 guide, which contains quite a few. If you would be interested, could you PM me at your convenience?

2. I would like to make only one small change to the filter (remove any non-quality Gavels and Hammers), but I have no idea how to code or program, and could not figure out how to do that. Could anybody help me please?

Thank you

Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
http://puu.sh/rP4IN/bd2edabbde.png

Im using the semi strict filter, this dropped with a sound, why?
Hey, I'm fairly new compared to the vets on here but I've been using your filter and it has completely boosted my game, thanks so much.

As of the last patch some of my items have started showing up as complete gibberish, any idea what is causing this? It only happens when I have the filter loaded. Is it something about the patch? or is my filter file corrupted or something?

I have included a picture with some items to show what I am seeing (basically just everything in my inv, not an extensive test) The items in gibberish are, from top to bottom, Lvl 1 Mirror Arror, Lvl 46 4L Beryl Military Staff, lvl 1 Fire nova mine, lvl 1 Pierce Supp., and lvl 1 slower Projectiles Supp. The area is The Riverways on Cruel Monster lvl 45.
http://imgur.com/a/RJdWi
Hi!

Tried to find an answer from the posts, but there are so many....

I Can't find the production_configuration.ini file, which according to poe must be in the folder, so that this can work. Just installed, using windows 10. File not in steam/original. What is wrong?
Last edited by Jojaha on Oct 20, 2016, 11:47:28 PM
"
Jojaha wrote:
Hi!

I Can't find the production_configuration.ini file, which according to poe must be in the folder, so that this can work. Just installed, using windows 10. File not in steam/original. What is wrong?

It should be here: C:\Users\*your user name*\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile and it might be named production_config.ini instead of "configuration"

Then just make sure that you actually extracted the files like the first post says.
Last edited by jjspace on Oct 21, 2016, 12:56:10 AM
"
Jojaha wrote:
Hi!

It should be here: C:\Users\*your user name*\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile and it might be named production_config.ini instead of "configuration"

Then just make sure that you actually extracted the files like the first post says.

I see what i did wrong, problem solved
Hey, thanks for this GREAT lootfilter!
I have one quick question tho: what is up with those sorceror's boots? for some reason the filter plays a sound normally used for stuff like essences whenever some white sorceror's boots drop, is there some hidden value i'm not aware of or is that some kind of bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info