NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hi.
Thx for great lootfilter. Big Big thx :)

One question. I read in FAQ how to see all base chanse for item what cost 1-2 ex and more, but i dont understand) My english not so good.
Can you do lootfilter with that item for chanse ? Or explain how to do this more simple)
And how to see belt what need to chance Headhunter ? It would be nice as Skyfort i think :)

Truing to add Leather belt like Sorcerer boots..its write "Unable to parse parameter for basetype rule: No base types found matching "Leather belt" (
And Headhunter can be chansed in Essence in map with nemesis mod ? Sometimes it can be add by random in map)

Anyway thx again for your filter and time what you spend for it.

Fly safe /
Last edited by isimak on Oct 13, 2016, 8:28:14 AM
First of all, Thanks for your work!

I've found a bug in the strict version:

Spoiler

Rarity: Rare
Dusk Slayer
Fleshripper
--------
Two Handed Axe
Physical Damage: 80-125
Elemental Damage: 5-110 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 8.75% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.20
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 156
Dex: 84
--------
Sockets: G-R-B-B-R
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
40% increased Critical Strike Chance
--------
+35 to Strength
+30 to Dexterity
Adds 5 to 110 Lightning Damage
35% increased Critical Strike Chance
0.67% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life

This 5L Axe dropped yellow instead of orange, indicating a item below ilvl75.

best regards
IGN: inDane
Thank you for adding an uber strict version!

Colossal Tower Shields are the best base armour shields yet they do not appear when they are item level 84+.

Question: Is it possible that you rectify this situation? I would do it myself but I have no fucking clue how to do it...

Thanks
hello. i like your works and i want to donate, but i cant access paypal since im living in Turkey. is there any other methods? thanks!
Hello,
For some reason, Lookup-table does not work in Regular version.

Say, i want to search for "CHROMATIC ORB RECIPE ITEMS". Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V in search, and it will only show at the start of the file (big list of headers) and WILL NOT show the actual section.
Whilest it does jump to needed section in 3 other versions.
there is no "show filter folder" in my ui tab? am i doing something wrong? also pasted the loot filter into the poe folder and it's nowhere to be found?

halp
i wonder when neversink will decide to troll us by hiding all the good item in the filter :), i bet 99% of us will never check
but jokes aside, thank you for this awesome filter! it must take a lot of effort to keep updating this
"
buttcommander wrote:
i wonder when neversink will decide to troll us by hiding all the good item in the filter :), i bet 99% of us will never check
but jokes aside, thank you for this awesome filter! it must take a lot of effort to keep updating this

You're very welcome. Also unless my sanity gives up after 10000 silly questions, I don't intend to do any trolling too soon ;)

"
there is no "show filter folder" in my ui tab? am i doing something wrong? also pasted the loot filter into the poe folder and it's nowhere to be found?

halp

Read the instructions on page 1 again. You likely either pasted it into the wrong folder or forgot to extract the achive.

"
Hello,
For some reason, Lookup-table does not work in Regular version.

Say, i want to search for "CHROMATIC ORB RECIPE ITEMS". Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V in search, and it will only show at the start of the file (big list of headers) and WILL NOT show the actual section.
Whilest it does jump to needed section in 3 other versions.

This is actually correct. I didn't update it since a while, I'll try to automate the process for keeping it up-to-date in the next update. Thank you for your report.

"
hello. i like your works and i want to donate, but i cant access paypal since im living in Turkey. is there any other methods? thanks!

I'm considering creating a steam wishlist at some point (over the month), but honestly - I'm good - just glad people are enjoying the filter :). Thank you for your kind words and intentions.

"

Colossal Tower Shields are the best base armour shields yet they do not appear when they are item level 84+.

Question: Is it possible that you rectify this situation? I would do it myself but I have no fucking clue how to do it...

Thanks

uh... I don't intend to add them to the uber-strict version or to the crafting bases. They're way too clunky/low demanded and even the hardcore players don't consider using them as crafting bases, as far as I'm informed.

"
This 5L Axe dropped yellow instead of orange, indicating a item below ilvl75.

I might add this to the next update, for consistency sake, but the reason why I didn't add it initially, is because it's a very rare occurance and likely not going to change your behaviour.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hello,

I do not have any "show filter folder" in interfaced tab for options. I have the files extracted to the correct location and they show up there just fine - but no way of implementing the change/choosing from any drop down menu

I read the FAQ and page 1 and couldn't see where this was discussed - Thank you in advance, I realize you have friends/family/an actual life and probably don't want to sit on forums all day!

Thanks again! Excited to get this thing working

***EDIT- I figured it out, just had to move .filter file from the "Neversink" folder bundle that has all the options in it into my regular POE game folder. For some reason the game didn't recognize the .filter files when they were in the original folder. Thanks anyway!
Last edited by Joshlz on Oct 17, 2016, 2:21:08 AM
"
"

Thanks

uh... I don't intend to add them to the uber-strict version or to the crafting bases. They're way too clunky/low demanded and even the hardcore players don't consider using them as crafting bases, as far as I'm informed.

Actually I am a hardcore crafter and that's the reason I am asking this. The problem with the PoE trade market atm is that the cheapest Colossal Tower Shield at ilvl 84+ costs 1 exalted. Simply because loot filters don't show them and therefore people won't pick them up. It's true that they are large and clunky, but they are worth a lot more than plenty smaller bases. If you won't add it to the uber strict version, could you at least add it to the less strict version? (Or tell me what I have to change in my own uber strict file and I will personally change it ^^)

Also to give some information on why this base is good:

Right now Ancestral Warchief is absolutely insane. Many players use Facebreakers for it, even more so on standard league. There are only 2 real options for shields: Great Old One's Ward (which is great for DPS, but has little defensive value) and a Colossal Tower Shield. The Colossal Tower Shield is very good because if crafted correctly, you can still get some physical damage on it, while at the same time having high resistances (also block chance), life, and armour %. So it's very much in the meta right now.

I have trouble finding bases in the market for my own crafting, so I hope you see my point.

Last edited by Smelldorr on Oct 17, 2016, 3:30:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info