NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

----------------------------------
NeverSink's itemfilter - version 4.24 minor update/bugfix
----------------------------------

- The uber-strict verison no longer hides vaal gems
- The semi-strict and other versions now correctly display flasks while leveling
- Readjusted the tier list a tiny bit
- Fixed a bug in the filterpolish tool - the version number is now incremented correctly
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
The unique Museum map (the divination cards one) doesnt have white background but is sold for 70c+ in ESC.
Very Happy with your work. Good job and thanks :D Just wondering, in previous version you hear a cymbal sound when something interesting has dropped. The sound I hear now with this newest version is not so Obvious and therefore I miss alot of drops. Is there a version which has louder notification sounds, or at least a more remarkable one?
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Oct 7, 2016, 3:54:31 AM
I am a newbie to all of this chancing, item, trading stuff. Why do you chance the white items with a green border? Is it just for the chance at it's unique? Because that gavel one seems to only be worth not even a chaos.

Soz4noob question
Hey!
I got white 5l meatgrinder with turqoise border. What does that mean? It's not the green border meant for chancing, and I can't find turqoise border at the borders description in the first post.
"
MrBlanco wrote:
Hey!
I got white 5l meatgrinder with turqoise border. What does that mean? It's not the green border meant for chancing, and I can't find turqoise border at the borders description in the first post.

It just means it's a 5L

"
I am a newbie to all of this chancing, item, trading stuff. Why do you chance the white items with a green border? Is it just for the chance at it's unique? Because that gavel one seems to only be worth not even a chaos.

Soz4noob question

Gavels don't have green backgrounds. If they do, get the latest version, this was changed over 10 versions ago already. And yes because it can become unique and chance orbs are fairly cheap/useless otherwise.

"
Very Happy with your work. Good job and thanks :D Just wondering, in previous version you hear a cymbal sound when something interesting has dropped. The sound I hear now with this newest version is not so Obvious and therefore I miss alot of drops. Is there a version which has louder notification sounds, or at least a more remarkable one?

Check the FAQ on page 1

"
The unique Museum map (the divination cards one) doesnt have white background but is sold for 70c+ in ESC.

I don't want to give unique maps a tier list (yet). Their prices vary a LOT depending on the state of the league, so I'll likely keep them that way.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Something that happens fairly often:I hear a currency drop then another one right after.I find one currency item then I look for the other one like a madman and nothing...It happened many many times. backtracked the whole map sometimes as I am fairly greedy.
"
JKlupper wrote:
Something that happens fairly often:I hear a currency drop then another one right after.I find one currency item then I look for the other one like a madman and nothing...It happened many many times. backtracked the whole map sometimes as I am fairly greedy.

That sometimes happens if you kill a monster offscreen, then move out a tiny bit out of range and enter the range again. Sadly this is something I can't fix, as this is a game engine bug.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
JKlupper wrote:

That sometimes happens if you kill a monster offscreen, then move out a tiny bit out of range and enter the range again. Sadly this is something I can't fix, as this is a game engine bug.

This bug happened to me as well yesterday. Anyone know when it will be fixed?
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
JKlupper wrote:

This bug happened to me as well yesterday. Anyone know when it will be fixed?

Maybe Chris Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info