NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v4.63 ♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ multiversion

"
Completed 16 ChallengesDesbris wrote:
Keep up the good work, lootfilter is working very well and 1.7 has a nice host of changes and additions.


Thanks.

Just uploaded 1.72 that adds a lilttle bit of polishing towards the fontsizes of gems, currency and rare jewelry and adds two separate structure sections for own rules.

Feel free to check it out :P
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I really like this filter, keep up the great work.
Thank you for this wonderful filter! May your RNG be blessed.
IGN - Digikam
Great filter my favorite so far.
Thank you for the feedback guys.

Thanks to the several reports, ideas and suggestions, I really feel like this filter has become really solid and polished. :)

I'll be including the divination cards, once they're in beta. Cheers.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
Completed 29 ChallengesNeverSink wrote:
Thank you for the feedback guys.

Thanks to the several reports, ideas and suggestions, I really feel like this filter has become really solid and polished. :)

I'll be including the divination cards, once they're in beta. Cheers.


Love the filter as well as your TS guide. Thank you for all the hard work.
AWESOME!!!

Really a masterpiece and with a little own effort perfect for simply every user.
Thx alot!
Tried a lot of filters and this one is the best. I hate the coloring of Alchemy orbs and such though, looks like puke color.

Might I suggest a dark purple tint for helm/glove/boot chromatic items? Try it, it looks really good.

Also I suggest commenting out anything like crafting bases by default.
IGN: dimeAsc
twitch.tv/pairdime
Last edited by dime on Jun 2, 2015 1:51:10 PM
"
Completed 37 Challengesdime wrote:
Tried a lot of filters and this one is the best. I hate the coloring of Alchemy orbs and such though, looks like puke color.

Might I suggest a dark purple tint for helm/glove/boot chromatic items? Try it, it looks really good.

Also I suggest commenting out anything like crafting bases by default.


Puke? I was thinking more in terms of gold. Well, it's pretty much impossible to satisfy everyone with colors, while preserving some basic scheme. The majority likes this color a lot and you can change it easily. Once everything is settled (divination cards etc.), I might upload some alternative color schemes.

I've been trying out a purple tint. It looks fine, but I think the grey one is way more neutral, so I'll likely keep it. I might give purple another try though, what color values do you have in mind?

As for the crafting items, they've already been reduced to 4 items + a few chance whites and the maraketh weapons (due to popular demand, I'll likely remove those though, once the hype settles).
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jun 2, 2015 3:08:43 PM
"
Completed 29 ChallengesNeverSink wrote:

I've been trying out a purple tint. It looks fine, but I think the grey one is way more neutral, so I'll likely keep it. I might give purple another try though, what color values do you have in mind?


I thought "dark magenta" looked best...

darkmagenta #8B008B rgb(139,0,139)
purple #800080 rgb(128,0,128)
indigo #4B0082 rgb(75,0,130)

My eyes tend to divert from the light/white backgrounds you use and I found this to be better, way more obvious what the item is being displayed for and differentiates it from the quality loot.

I've been playing this game a long time and have quite honestly never heard of someone seeking out base crafting items. Maybe a Harbringer if you are playing a bow char yourself or something, but otherwise just wait until a 6s drops. If you do a few high quantity maps it quickly becomes more trash. My preference is to have them in the script, but commented out by default, and those that want the items can just uncomment the sections. Same goes for chancing bases, for me anyway. I just think it is odd to have these randomly displaying by default.
IGN: dimeAsc
twitch.tv/pairdime
Last edited by dime on Jun 2, 2015 3:26:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info