NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
Hi guys, I've uploaded a new version of the filter. The 4link RGB bug should be gone now. Also improved the dropsounds for uniques/maps/high tier stuff

Great filter. Please hide non-quality life/mana flasks in maps.

Make high rarity currency orbs color better, the tan/beige is ugly.
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on May 1, 2015, 6:56:57 PM
Hey NerverSink

Just got this running. First thing I notice in A3N Docks....some white items appear and quickly disappear.

I suspect this is tied into the levelling logic, but it's annoying.

I'm also finding the background on the RGB items almost non-noticeable in A3. I'm changing it....you probably will want to at some point also.
Hey NeverSink,

Great script i've also started using as many others before me.

I couldn't help but notice from line 441, that the 2 1-hand axes seems to be in the wrong order.
As it is now: an axe of droplevel 62 and itemlevel 77 will look excactly the same as an axe of droplevel 62 and itemlevel 68 as the top one overwrites the one underneath.

The 1-hand maces underneath are in the correct order.

Other than that, great work, appreciate you sharing it with us :)

Edit:
Same as above but with bows at line 739.
Edit2:
And quivers at line 790.
Last edited by ClayNos on May 1, 2015, 8:52:04 PM
Great work. Really like it for my casual playing.

Any change to perhaps enlarge the font on some of the high-end stuff?
"
Fyyar wrote:

I'm testing it out right now, going to upload it in a second

"
Hey NeverSink,

Great script i've also started using as many others before me.

I couldn't help but notice from line 441, that the 2 1-hand axes seems to be in the wrong order.
As it is now: an axe of droplevel 62 and itemlevel 77 will look excactly the same as an axe of droplevel 62 and itemlevel 68 as the top one overwrites the one underneath.

The 1-hand maces underneath are in the correct order.

Other than that, great work, appreciate you sharing it with us :)

Edit:
Same as above but with bows at line 739.
Edit2:
And quivers at line 790.

Thank you a LOT for looking into it, I didnt get to 65+ yet (atm 60) and I kinda missed it :D. Fixed.

"
Just got this running. First thing I notice in A3N Docks....some white items appear and quickly disappear.

I suspect this is tied into the levelling logic, but it's annoying.

I'm also finding the background on the RGB items almost non-noticeable in A3. I'm changing it....you probably will want to at some point also.

1) That's intended, it'll get more exclusive as you level. Still implementing some related changes
2) The RGB-color thing is not perfect, but I dont want to use a very strong color for RGBs. Do you have any specific color in mind?

"
Great filter. Please hide non-quality life/mana flasks in maps.

Make high rarity currency orbs color better, the tan/beige is ugly.

I'll be doing some changes to flasks soon, probably today evening.

I've changed the color a bit (it's gold now). The problem is: I can't make everyone happy :)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Also I've made the filtered items reaaally small, until they implement an extra key or a way to hide them when clicking alt.

It might feel a bit weird at first, please test it for 1 hour and tell me what you think :D
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Fyyar wrote:

I'm testing it out right now, going to upload it in a second

Awesome! Looking forward to getting it! Btw - love your Tornado Shot build! Have used it in two leagues :)
New version online :)
Really well done.

Thank you
tyvm! good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info