NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
ItemLevel - the level of the monster/chest that drops the item. This level is dynamic
DropLevel - this level depends on the basetype of an item. It displays the minimum itemlevel required for this item to drop.

Let's say you only want to show bow basetypes that start dropping after level 60.

DropLevel > 60.

However this would also remove all the bows that you'd want to see while leveling.
So in order for this rule to only apply once you reach endgame, you can use:

ItemLevel > 65
DropLevel > 60

Go check the wiki for more information :P. You can find enough examples in my filter too.
OK I understand the difference, but why would I want to use
* ItemLevel > 65
* DropLevel > 60
instead of just :
* ItemLevel > 65 ?

I mean, I'm always using iLvl for crafting, in what kind of situation would the DropLevel be of any value to me (give a few examples if possible :):)

Thank you !

I still think you don't understand what DropLevel means.

The droplevel filters BASETYPES.

https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/weapon

See the levels in this table? Those are the droplevels. You can use them to filter low/high items.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 14, 2016, 1:40:43 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:

See the levels in this table? Those are the droplevels. You can use them to filter low/high items.
Got it, thank you :)

So it's faster to say DropLevel >= 68 rather than BaseType "Harbinger Bow" "Maraketh Bow" "Imperial Claw" <Insert long list here>

But why do you say iLvl 69 in the comment here :

Show #$good, ilvl69
Rarity Rare
DropLevel >= 69
ItemLevel >= 75
SetTextColor 255 190 0
SetBackgroundColor 30 90 45 230
SetFontSize 35
SetBorderColor 0 0 0

Shouldn't it be ilvl75 ?

Note : the "Arachnid" map in your filter should be named "Arachnid Nest" <*nitpicking*>
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Apr 14, 2016, 3:37:08 PM
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:

Got it, thank you :)

So it's faster to say DropLevel >= 68 rather than BaseType "Harbinger Bow" "Maraketh Bow" "Imperial Claw" <Insert long list here>

But why do you say iLvl 69 in the comment here :

Show #$good, ilvl69
Rarity Rare
DropLevel >= 69
ItemLevel >= 75
SetTextColor 255 190 0
SetBackgroundColor 30 90 45 230
SetFontSize 35
SetBorderColor 0 0 0

Shouldn't it be ilvl75 ?

Note : the "Arachnid" map in your filter should be named "Arachnid Nest" <*nitpicking*>

The comment is wrong, good point, I'll also add the "nest"
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
It would be nice after an item was identified if it told the tier on rolls like on poe trade. I think it would make sorting throught loot faster and more efficent
Hi, i want to see all Divine Life Flask. Im trying to modify the filter but not result atm.

Help, please. Thx
"
agann22 wrote:
It would be nice after an item was identified if it told the tier on rolls like on poe trade. I think it would make sorting throught loot faster and more efficent

That's impossible to implement in the filter syntax. It might be possible with an advanced AHK script.

"
Hi, i want to see all Divine Life Flask. Im trying to modify the filter but not result atm.

Help, please. Thx

Add

"

Show
BaseType "Divine Flask"

into the "GLOBAL OVERRIDE" section (search for it). You can also give it a border, textsize etc. That's a quick and dirty way to do it.
Hello, can you please update your filter, its crashing the game after the new patch 2.2.2

Thank you.
Hello,

I've been using the filter with no issues for a few weeks now. However, today I've been experiencing some issues. First thing I noticed is that when I mouse over hidden loot on the ground it shows on my screen. I then checked what dropped by pressing alt and I saw several items that should have been displayed, but we're hidden. Perandus coins and tri-color linked items specifically. Is this a problem on my end or something that needs to be addressed by the program creator?
"
Hello, can you please update your filter, its crashing the game after the new patch 2.2.2

Thank you.

Nothing to update, nothing was introduced that needs to be added

"
I've been using the filter with no issues for a few weeks now. However, today I've been experiencing some issues. First thing I noticed is that when I mouse over hidden loot on the ground it shows on my screen. I then checked what dropped by pressing alt and I saw several items that should have been displayed, but we're hidden. Perandus coins and tri-color linked items specifically. Is this a problem on my end or something that needs to be addressed by the program creator?

... I don't know. I can't find anything interesting in the changelog.

Anyone experiencing similar issues?

I'd appreciate some feedback if everything is working OK for you folks.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 18, 2016, 8:46:13 AM
using this filter since the beginning. never updated it, no issues at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info