Antnee's Classy Item Filter for Distinguished Exiles - 3.0

Imho this is the best filter available. Thank you.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Artim wrote:
Does it show divination cards ? Im completely clueless on how this filter works, only thing i know is that it works well.

It does show them, but at least the one card I found so far only showed up as a normal white item which makes it very easy to miss. Especially given that people will probably be specifically farming for these(if they work at all as they are supposed to), I think they need something to call attention to them more. Either a border or change the color or something like that. Think I'm gonna edit mine to have them show up the same way as currency for now at least. Also, note that I am using an older version of the script, so if it's been changed since then, you can ignore this post ;)
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Artim wrote:
Does it show divination cards ? Im completely clueless on how this filter works, only thing i know is that it works well.

It does show them, but at least the one card I found so far only showed up as a normal white item which makes it very easy to miss. Especially given that people will probably be specifically farming for these(if they work at all as they are supposed to), I think they need something to call attention to them more. Either a border or change the color or something like that. Think I'm gonna edit mine to have them show up the same way as currency for now at least. Also, note that I am using an older version of the script, so if it's been changed since then, you can ignore this post ;)

I intend to show them with the same color scheme as uncommon currency (just did, 1.6), like chaos orbs. (I added support a few patches ago, so they should have shown up with "default" colors, not white.)

What version are you using, out of curiosity?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Jun 16, 2015, 7:08:48 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Artim wrote:

I intend to group them with higher currency, like chaos orbs. (I added support a few patches ago, so they should show up with "default" colors, not white.)

What version are you using, out of curiosity?

v1.42 right now and yeah, chaos-tier currency was what I was thinking as well. Oddly enough, I tried copying the block for currency and it doesn't seem to be working on cards though...

Show
BaseType "Card"
SetTextColor 190 170 150 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 250
SetBorderColor 60 40 20 255
SetFontSize 37

was what I added...
Ah. I highly recommend grabbing the latest copy (I went ahead and pushed the cards to the proper spot), and Filtration as well.

You want Class "Card", not BaseType.

Last edited by Antnee on Jun 16, 2015, 7:12:01 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
Ah. I highly recommend grabbing the latest copy (I went ahead and pushed the cards to the proper spot), and Filtration as well.

antnee, you can use ment's cards base for your filter, all work there, he also got the client include list of cards.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
"
Antnee wrote:

Ah, thanks..that did it :)
"
BNegetive wrote:
antnee, you can use ment's cards base for your filter, all work there, he also got the client include list of cards.

I don't prefer that method. It's too specific, and I try to not make decisions for people unless it's something completely obvious (like showing mirrors in the largest font, etc).

When the relative rarity and value of cards is a bit more understood, I will group a select few of them in their own catagory (similar to how currency tiers are handled).

I appreciate the input though!

"
Antnee wrote:
"
BNegetive wrote:

I don't prefer that method. It's too specific, and I try to not make decisions for people unless it's something completely obvious (like showing mirrors in the largest font, etc).

When the relative rarity and value of cards is a bit more understood, I will group a select few of them in their own catagory (similar to how currency tiers are handled).

I appreciate the input though!

I mean take only the basetyse(or how its writed) and the working list...

I didn't mean you to copy and past everything hhh
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Not sure what version i used, but updated it and it works like a charm. the cards looks the sameish as chaos orbs, quite easy to spot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info