Antnee's Classy Item Filter for Distinguished Exiles - 3.0

Honestly, you shouldn't be using a filter at all at the start of a league. I won't.

If you want to see only those flasks, add this to the bottom, above the "hide":

Show
BaseType "Jade Flask" "Granite Flask"

You could also just show ALL flasks, and add (gray) borders to granite/jade by adding:

Show
SetBorderColor 150 150 150

Show
Class Flask

Edit: Here. A very special early-game variant which borders granite/jade, shows all flasks, and shows all equipment with 3 or more linked sockets.

SaltyChipmunk
Show
Class Gem
Quality > 0
SetBorderColor 80 80 0

#High Value Currency
Show
BaseType "Exalted Orb" "Divine Orb" "Mirror of Kalandra" "Eternal Orb" "Albino Rhoa Feather" "Fishing Rod"
SetTextColor 20 200 100
SetBorderColor 255 255 255

Show
LinkedSockets >= 5
SetBackgroundColor 50 50 0
SetBorderColor 0 0 0

Show
Rarity Rare
Quality >= 15
SetBorderColor 80 50 0

Show
Class Ring Belt Amulet
Rarity Rare
SetBorderColor 80 50 0

#Low Value Currency
Show
BaseType "Scroll of Wisdom" "Portal Scroll" "Orb of Transmutation"
SetTextColor 130 130 90

Show
Rarity Normal
BaseType "Gavel" "Stone Hammer" "Rock Breaker"

Show
Rarity Magic
Quality >= 12
BaseType "Gavel" "Stone Hammer" "Rock Breaker"

Show
Class Gem
SetTextColor 0 120 120

Show
SetBorderColor 150 150 150
SetTextColor 150 150 150

Show
Class Flask
Rarity Normal
SetTextColor 150 150 150

Show
Class Flask
Rarity Magic

Show
SocketGroup RGB

Show
LinkedSockets >= 3

Show
Sockets >= 5

Show
BaseType "Sacrificial Garb" Map

Show
Class Currency Jewel "Map Fragment" Flask

Show
Quality = 20

Show
Rarity Rare

Show
Rarity Unique

Hide
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Apr 15, 2015, 7:57:59 AM
I am surprised how much I see gavels / rock breakers in peoples filter lists.Ive always totally ignored using it though, 1/2 the reason is I dont even remember what the recipe is, but I know it involves an actual map.
I never used the chisel recipe as well ... too much trouble for minimal gain ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I never used the chisel recipe as well ... too much trouble for minimal gain ...

It's really not, though. I maintain a pretty solid stash of chisels by doing this. Also, with gavels, you can chance them before you do the recipe.

Feel free to delete the "hammer blocks" if you don't want to see them.

Metronomy: recipe is a 20% hammer and any map for one chisel.

Last edited by Antnee on Apr 15, 2015, 9:25:41 AM
well idk .. i must pick up a hammer ( which i don't normally do ) i must whetstone it ( which i don't normally do ) i must pick up a map which i wont use ( maps which i don't normally pick up ) and all that for a chisel ... a single chisel .. idk .. looks too much for me ^^

anyway i've used your filter (thanks for providing it ) and modified it to match my own preferences

Spoiler
Show
Rarity >= Rare

Show
Class Gem
Quality > 0

Show
BaseType "Exalted Orb" "Divine Orb" "Mirror of Kalandra" "Eternal Orb" "Albino Rhoa Feather" "Fishing Rod"
SetTextColor 250 0 0
SetBorderColor 150 0 0

Show
LinkedSockets >= 5
SetTextColor 0 128 0
SetBorderColor 0 128 0

Show
BaseType "Chaos Orb" "Regal Orb" "Gemcutter's Prism" "Orb of Regret" "Vaal Orb" "Orb of Fusing" "Blessed Orb" "Orb of Scouring" "Orb of Alchemy" "Cartographer's Chisel"
SetBorderColor 170 140 90

Show
SocketGroup RGB

Show
Sockets >= 5
SetTextColor 0 128 0

Show
BaseType Map

Show
Class Currency "Map Fragment"

Show
BaseType Jewel
SetTextColor 255 0 255

Show
Quality = 20

Hide
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I think thats why I dont get it.

You get only 5% per map out of any chisel (which is good if you have high lvl maps which I dont usually). My maps are a bit lower level so for 3 maps of the same type, I can just transmute them all and run an un-identified +1 map (which is worth +20%), turns out to be much more cost effective and fun since I get to guess every time what the mods are.

Really I guess it probably depends if you are out of chisels or not, which I never have been.
Admittedly, it's a problem that only rears its head when you're doing exclusively 76+ maps, and chiseling all of them. At that stage, 66 maps aren't worth "trading up", and are best used to keep your high-level maps at 20% quality.

It's kinda niche, but very useful once you're in that niche.

"
Antnee wrote:
Admittedly, it's a problem that only rears its head when you're doing exclusively 76+ maps, and chiseling all of them. At that stage, 66 maps aren't worth "trading up", and are best used to keep your high-level maps at 20% quality.

It's kinda niche, but very useful once you're in that niche.

This. But there's also a secondary effect for those that trade. You can trade with someone in that niche who values chisels more than you do.
Well i guess that's the thing indeed.
For example i do pretty much only maps above level 75 ... and when i run out of chisels i just buy some more they really are not that expensive for me ( based on the currency that i have )
But if wasn't able to afford buying chisels that recipe would be the only way ( besides drops )
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 15, 2015, 10:08:04 AM
I only collect gavels, 20% them, chance for mjolner and then trade them in for a chisel.
got too many 66 maps I never use anyway, may as well trade them in for a chisel. This way it doesn't feel like I am going out of my way to do the recipe as I collect gavels anyway for chancing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info