Maraketh Weapons

Hooked swords look so cool but that global defenses mod is really really bad for a weapon.

Defensive stats on offensive items especially weak ones generally makes them automatically vendor food.

Basically the only way people are even going to pick up that item is if they accidentally click it.

The rest look pretty solid thinking about the possibility of the bleed swords.
No love for shields ? :(
Damn ^^ I had forgot we have shields at all :D have not used them for a while i guess , but they should get some love for sure ! also some quiver need love like the ones that give you Health per hit , they are worthless in my book... unless u get all other god rolls stats.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Hooked swords look so cool but that global defenses mod is really really bad for a weapon.

Defensive stats on offensive items especially weak ones generally makes them automatically vendor food.

Basically the only way people are even going to pick up that item is if they accidentally click it.

The rest look pretty solid thinking about the possibility of the bleed swords.

I can see it being used for an all-out defense build like the lazy pally, but the claw might be better for that purpose given the life and mana leech. The dagger might also get used instead.

"
S007651 wrote:
No love for shields ? :(

It's possible they're releasing new armor and other item types too, which means we'll have to wait for an announcement. Only a few more days so hopefully it'll go quickly.
No new news for today? D:
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
ShogoPL wrote:
still waiting for crossbows : (

Firearms! got electricity, now need powder and fireworks!
This looks like a very great addition to PoE! Oh I wished for a halberd, glaive like weapon but instead they introduced an entire array of new weapons so I am very excited for this!

Also the I often asked my friends about the idea of rarity gems, Unique,rare magic and normal but now we got jewels so that is great! Golems looks funky but that is because the screen is tiny so i am very excited!
Whispers of Doom, never forget!
It's going to be interesting to see these items in new builds! Bow chicka wow wow
"
TaKsim wrote:
"
BiggestE wrote:
unless the 4% aoe on the mace is has rolls and 4% is the lowest the 35% crit multi and 60% global crit is so much better than that 4%

+1

the mace should have like 8-12% aoe. would love to build a groundslam build with that. if not i will again make a cyclone 2h lol. with the new op 2h axe should be crazy.

i find that somewhat low too. but as they said there'll be higher implicit mods on act 3 tiers .. i'd rather like it if they would tone the crit multi and global crit down by at least 40%
ig: rokki_xXx
is that first weapon a nod to some recently deceased vulcan?
cause it looks like a star trek lirpa a lot. love it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info