Maraketh Weapons

"
GOdliked wrote:
And this helps Resolute Technique how?
- Simple buffs Crit anf leaves non-crit builds in the dark?

3% inc global defenses is nothing? :)

Just a joke. But at least it does not hur that much as there is no more 'there is a choice' lies. Crit is the go-to damage choice. RT is if you want mid-range. The good thing is that this mid range is acrually good enough. Not to carry a 6 man group but o solo everything.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
GOdliked wrote:
And this helps Resolute Technique how?
- Simple buffs Crit anf leaves non-crit builds in the dark?

3% inc global defenses is nothing? :)

Just a joke. But at least it does not hur that much as there is no more 'there is a choice' lies. Crit is the go-to damage choice. RT is if you want mid-range. The good thing is that this mid range is acrually good enough. Not to carry a 6 man group but o solo everything.

I think everyone can agree, that crit builds have to do more dmg, as they are way more defensive and require way more points and so are less defensive.
because of accuracy/chance to hit they also get less leech and especially much less LoH and they are vulnerable to shrould walkers who punish crit builds (especially those who focus on Vaal Pact/LoH) really hard.

Imho e.g. RT cyclone already is so much better than its crit variants because of the strong synergy between RT and LoH (from an HC point of view)
Some very interesting gear indeed; thanks as always for the update, Chris.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Weapons looks nice and alos there are no uniques (yet) they all give options for new builds.

But got one question. What would be the difference in giving the one handed mace a base attack speed of 1.4 instead of base 1.35 and 4 % increased attack speed? Is the scaling this different?
Question for you Chris, now that act 4 is almost here.
Will you continue running the devs in two seperate teams or will you have them all working on content together so it comes out faster?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Given the lovely Asian flavour of these weapons and an apparent obsession on this thread for crossbows, please allow me to divert your attention to the Chinese repeating crossbow...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeating_crossbow

You're welcome
"
azraelb wrote:

Imho e.g. RT cyclone already is so much better than its crit variants because of the strong synergy between RT and LoH (from an HC point of view)

nah, dude you never really miss anyway unless you are doing maces and sticking purely in the str zone. I dont spec rt on any non crit attack build, just get a bit of accuracy on gear and youre good to go with the accuracy you already get from damage nodes etc. RT just costs points, increases your tooltip and effectively lowers the actual damage you do by removing crits. For maces ya ok, for swords and axes I would literally only get it if the only point it cost me was the node itself.
2H axe implicit crit mod! So much love is barely legal.

Thanks GGG!
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Still waiting for pants LOL
Some of these look like they would make for a pretty interesting unique. What is the reasoning behind not having any unique being added based on these base types?

Stuffs I don't like about these weapons.

Crit 2 handed weapons might be a mistake as they could become the only base people use now when going 2 handed limiting gear diversity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info