Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

I think I've chosen the right time to come back to the game!!!
"
sfrattini wrote:
so, if u get chosen for beta u have the opportunity to play a different POE with some extra content but not all, helping GGG finding bugs and balance issues and after a few weeks u get reset, nothing gets imported to std.
I don't get it...why would someone want a beta key?

I want to contribute, in whatever small way, to making the game what it will eventually become. I left a small mark on the passive tree in Alpha, which tells me that my time there wasn't wasted. I would like to lend my help to GGG, again, even if only as a statistic generator for their later analyses. It's more than just playing the game; it's being part of its cultivation. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
For a little bit of fun, what about having a droppable key? Have it similar to a Unique - so when you pop a chest or kill a boss, a little key pops out with the other goodies. Not sure if that would be more trouble than it would be worth, but it might be an enjoyable little easter egg type deal.
I wonder were other noticed that 'Closed beta' story is pretty smart avoiding to release something what was spoken and deadlines were passed?

If I remember well that Act 4 is spoken too long now, few old news if I don't want go too back in past, there was February 2015, than after that was April 2015, now with smart bypassing closed beta is made till who knows ... , hmm I don't remember last closed beta here??? Aren't PoE from almost beginning in open beta or I missed something?

So that means at last July 2015 and probably then we can expect more delay, maybe half-closed beta in one open beta game?
Path of Exile is not bad game, it was pretty decent, but what GG released from version 1.0 they made a pretty little, they are mostly patching games with micro-transaction effects and few skill tree re-balances (what dont give true new content).
If I remember day when that was announced like something different, something less commercial and more enthusiastically, but support packs from league to league to sell same thing in different color, too much micro-transaction effects patch what only lags game, pretty low graphics optimization from patch to patch, lead in one direction full commercialization of almost same product what was three years before.

We are now in third year already, wonder will we need to wait forth to get true expansion (masters were korean sink currency style, nothing good from them only more deaths in HC), many free mmos get big expansion every year, with new classes and new map regions, cap level and similar, we here get nothing realy good till now only gets a ton of micro-transaction patches, few new unbalanced mobs, no new map regions, no new story quests, pvp is still worthless ...

It is only my opinion when I saw that smelly 'Closed beta' announce for already outdated Act 4 release.
Two, or maybee year ago I will say good work but now after soo much delay .... will see what will us bring in July, I hope no new delay.

Thenks GG for effort$! GL with $upport Pack$!
Last edited by žutivrag on Apr 14, 2015, 9:31:16 AM
absolutely incredible work . I hope i can test this new things soon because i have a buggy cpu and i have test to be done !
I can't believe the internet isn't exploding with regard to them saying that desync is being fixed.
"
Vaydra wrote:
I think if beta keys were based on how much $ you had spent, "average Joe's" wouldn't bother to enter so much. I explained to a friend today who said "I wouldn't have much chance of getting a key" that it is random luck.

This is not what I said they should do either, I think a nice gesture to the supporters had been if every 10th or so key was guarantied to go to a supporter though.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
very nice.. =)
"
teacherpeter wrote:
I can't believe the internet isn't exploding with regard to them saying that desync is being fixed.

This. I've read through maybe half of this thread, and barely a handful of people even mentioned it.

But then, judging by the amount of stupid questions people have been asking (i.e. stuff that is already covered by the FAQ itself), I'd guess most of the people in this thread didn't bother reading the FAQ, or only got halfway before they exploded in fiery rage.
"
BlazedAs wrote:
Can't wait for beta! I have good RNG should get in within a few weeks :)

RNG confirmed
Won $950 jackpot on the pokies after a pub quiz last night. Probly get beta key within first week :)
Go AB's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info