GGG, don't favour streamers for CBT access.

"
I think they should favor people that are knowledgeable about the game and will provide good feedback regarding balance and will seek out technical issues. That is how all betas should work. You favor those and then fill in the rest with a random draw.

So it should be based on forum post count.

Only people with over 5000 posts allowed in the beta.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
"
bhavv wrote:
"
I think they should favor people that are knowledgeable about the game and will provide good feedback regarding balance and will seek out technical issues. That is how all betas should work. You favor those and then fill in the rest with a random draw.

That's like saying anyone who owns 5000 coins is 'rich'.

Not all coins are minted equally.

This FirstThingInTheMorningAnalogy brought to you by the DILLIGAF Corporation.

Also, man, some of you people are in serious lovehate with ZiggyD.

Oh Charan we know you love Ziggy too
I dont see any any key!
"
My feelings regarding him are largely irrelevant. I'm not the one using him as a rope in this tug 'o war.

I dont see any any key!
"
"
bhavv wrote:
"

That's like saying anyone who owns 5000 coins is 'rich'.

Not all coins are minted equally.

This FirstThingInTheMorningAnalogy brought to you by the DILLIGAF Corporation.

Also, man, some of you people are in serious lovehate with ZiggyD.

Maybe I wasn't serious mr. Charan. Just, maybe.

You know, sarcasm?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Alright.

Either way, whether or not streamers are favoured will depend entirely on one thing: NDA.

And all indications right now is there won't be one.

Pardon my ignorance your Excellency but what is NDA?
I dont see any any key!
"
You shouldn't do that, bhavv. You're not adept at enough at using tone in text.

Please stick to the rivers and lakes that you're used to.

also thx for the NDA explanation your Excellency
I dont see any any key!
"
TheWretch wrote:

What if I run down a busy avenue nekked with a giant sign announcing Act4 strapped on, can I get in?

I doubt that would help anyone. GGG wants people that are able to play the game -- not sitting in jail for indecent exposure (or worse if a kid sees you, then GGG gets the wrap of supporting a sexual predator).

Maybe everything but the nekked part?
I'm sure that a lot of people will be getting into the Beta because they'll need people to stress test the new netcode.

Beta hype!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
"
Silva wrote:
I'm sure that a lot of people will be getting into the Beta because they'll need people to stress test the new netcode.

Beta hype!

we can only hope your right
I dont see any any key!
The best thing ever would be if they did not give Mors any beta acces what so ever.

The shitstorm form that guy would be out of this world!
- And frankly, quite damn funny!

zzZzzzZzzZz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info