GGG, don't favour streamers for CBT access.

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
<Edited by support>

Well sums up most streamers, taking too many freebies.

yeah but streamers shouldent be banned just for taking free stuff, should all the newbs that I gave free stuff be banned?

Yeah I don't believe him. 'I just took free stuff' is a pretty bad cop out, I mean that's exactly what RMT is, you pay someone per PayPal or whatever and ingame he gives you stuff seemingly for free. I also think GGG wouldn't ban him without really solid evidence.

well im gana go ahead and hope your right, at any rate I really dont care the only streamer I watch is ziggy for the most part
I dont see any any key!
"
Nubatron wrote:
This has got to be one of the least intelligent comments I've read on the forum. For some reason, a group of people seem to think they have some POE privileges granted by a virtual 'Bill of Rights' that GGG is violating. GGG is a private business -- their decisions should be driven primarily by what brings the most value. This is not a democracy; your opinion means potentially nothing; and you have only one true legal vote that GGG can not take from you: the ability to leave (vote with your feet). That's it. Nothing else.

Quite the opposite is true. Peoples opinions are actually very valuable, being tracked and sold to advertisers to offer better and customized services and goods. To prosper, a game needs a healthy community and good relations between users and developers. They cant just decide above gamers heads. Ignorant shortterm monetary interest can harm longterm success.
GGG has stronger "gaming morals" than any other dev. They are more honest, open and straightforward than any other dev I have seen.

I never never get over seeing people claim nefarious things of them. Are they just ignorant? Or perhaps they have universal problems with authority figures and could never be pleased?

That being said, giving streamers a leg up is a no brainer. They are free advertisement. They want to support them when possible because turning them away could result in them not coming back (after finding a new game).

I am surprised they set the bar so high.... 1 million total views. Mathil for example has a massive set of in game achievements (first atziri kill, lots of fotm builds) and regularly hits the top of twitch viewership, but because he has not streamed as long and as often as others he may not hit the mark to get in.
Last edited by Splift on Apr 17, 2015, 6:45:23 AM
"
Splift wrote:
GGG has stronger "gaming morals" than any other dev. They are more honest, open and straightforward than any other dev I have seen.

I never never get over seeing people claim nefarious things of them. Are they just ignorant? Or perhaps they have universal problems with authority figures and could never be pleased?

That being said, giving streamers a leg up is a no brainer. They are free advertisement. They want to support them when possible because turning them away could result in them not coming back (after finding a new game).

I am surprised they set the bar so high.... 1 million total views. Mathil for example has a massive set of in game achievements (first atziri kill, lots of fotm builds) and regularly hits the top of twitch viewership, but because he has not streamed as long and as often as others he may not hit the mark to get in.

He didn't hit the mark to automatically be in, but GGG would be foolish to deny him if he requested to be in. No way he will ever be shunned. (Personal guess, they probably would still put him in even if he didn't request).

As for the "people claiming nefarious things", I honestly wonder what they would do if GGG would go bankrupt because I agree with your sentiment about GGG. Rarely is the grass greener, but in this instance I think the grass is greener on this side of the fence.

I honestly think they'll realize what they had after it is gone and then spend months listening to their old Middle School 'Sad Mix Tape'.
He has been unbanned, turns out he did nothing wrong
I dont see any any key!
that pic is way to big lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info