Emergency, need HC rod right now

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Monstamunch and his fishing posts have now officially become the lowest quality content on these forums.

Give it a rest man, it's not funny and nobody cares. It might have been funny at the beginning but that is also debatable.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Monsta my opinion of you is quickly getting worse.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
So much butthurt up in here... never knew fishing could rile up people like this

:DDD
"
kussekurt wrote:
So much butthurt up in here... never knew fishing could rile up people like this

:DDD

It's all the salt from the water.....

Charan, calm down, sorry if my item didn't act as a beacon of unity, and sorry if I ever said anything to make you think it would.
I wish fishing was real. I think ok the old breath of fire 4 when it comes to ingame fishing. But then Again i don't think ot would fit it in the dark and gritty theme.
"
Odoakar wrote:
Give it a rest man

Wasn't there a Starcraft cheat where Blizzard claimed there was no Cow Level?

Hopefully, if Chris Wilson or one of the other devs meets David Brevik or Erich or Max Schaefer, they will ask about the Cow Level. There are secrets within secrets, and sometimes you can't see the future unless you look carefully into the past.

For those that don't find any aspects of fishing entertaining, well as they say when the giant alien ship crashes on a public street:

"Nothing to see here, move along" :-)
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Jesus Charan, treatin the forums like PvP.. lol get em.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
If it is not, and there's content that remains obfuscated from the majority of the playerbase, then it IS supremely selfish of you not to share. It's also against GGG's MO of 'all content is free' if there's stuff only a paid supporter might know about in the live release of the game.

I sea, you're salty because of that one affix on SotS: Can Catch Exotic Fish, and you're finally realizing that this means 100% without a doubt that anyone who doesn't have an SotS can't catch exotic fish.

But there's a catch; I seem to know less about my own item than do did/do about yours, and I actually have shared what little I know multiple times, only to have people like you respond that I must be trolling.

As for telling you to calm down, it wasn't a "card". Seriously, just relax, y u so srs?
This thread confuses my already age-addled brain.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info