Emergency, need HC rod right now

Sorry, I understand this isn't the place for wtb threads, but it's an emergency. I finally found Krillson on HC, it's taken me ages, and I don't have a rod there because I died with it. I need the rod to give to Krillson before the map closes, I only have 4 portals left.

I offer 40 HC ex for an hc rod, or legacy kaoms for SotS, but I need it before this map closes.

This is not a troll thread. Whoever sells me the rod can come meet Krillson as part of the deal.
Update: I just went back in to the map to keep it open, Krillson is gone but the fishing hole is still there.

Again, whoever gets me a rod on hc before the map closes can come to see for yourself. This is not a troll.
This rod?

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
As usual... no evidence. You really are a master. Read up on "Russel's Teapot". The burden of proof is on you.
A few days late ain't ya?
Is this Charan bait? :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419376535

Spoiler

100% not a joke. I have never been more serious. My hands are shaking.

Edit: I took a bunch of screenshots as I knew no one would believe me, will upload more over the next few mins, but also still trying to find a rod before the instance closes.
Spoiler
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 4, 2015, 9:31:29 AM
all heiul fishing god munsta munch

Edit: Fishing Confirmed
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Apr 4, 2015, 9:34:02 AM
I'm serious, we can all get back to trolling each other later. There are 3 portals left, someone get me a rod on hc and you can come see for yourself. As I said, Krillson is gone but the hole in the ground he was fishing from is still there.
So? You still can't fish.

I've found Krillson too and actually had a mate to get me SotS and regular rare rod and feathers etc. without leaving the map. Even uploaded videos of this.

A troll gets trolled by GGG. This is great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info